1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sun/Moon Anime Female Protagonist!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by CommandoGirl1127, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CommandoGirl1127

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.3
    I hope I'm right on this thought.

So hey guys! I just realized something. In all the games, the character starts his/her journey nearly exactly the same as the female protagonist of the anime. And one of the female characters look exactly the same as the female protagonist. My guess is that one of the characters from the character customization will look like the female protagonist, and she just moved from a different region to the Alola region. Maybe Kalos? I really wonder what her name is.
    There's also the boy in the trailer- maybe he's the rival guy, like Sawyer. An since the girl just moved, I bet the other male protagonist will be a gym leader.

What do you guys think? Does the data match with those from the past? Leave your responses in the comments below! (Oh, I get why youtubers like to say that now.) :)

2. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Hmmm... I think we have to wait and see who the second rival is. Hoku can't be the only rival in this game given he chooses a starter weak to you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    That's The Thing, Lillie IS the second rival, she like May in the fact that shes doing research for Kuiki

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I also think the female protagonist will look like one of the choosable characters from the Sun and Moon games. I'm not sure about the male tag-along though: I feel like a character that hasn't been introduced yet will travel along with Ash. I guess a Gym Leader is our best guess.

5. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    It';s really hard to say at this point. And for all we know the female could have moved from another region, I've heard kanto tossed around a few times at work so hey who knows? That's the fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.