1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Article MOTM Interview - June 2016

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pixel, Jun 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Hello Valorians, [member='Aura'] here with this month's Member of the Month interview! This month I had the pleasure of interviewing the lovely [member='ClamEatsCurry'], who was chosen as the Member of the Month for June of 2016! My questions will match the text colour you see here, while Curry's will be in this colour.

Let's start with an easy one; who are you?
    Hello, my name is Curry! I've been a member of LV now for a little over two months and I'm very happy to be called MOTM! :D

How did you find out about Lake Valor?
    I found out about Lake Valor through a friend of mine that helps me run Smash Camp. He told me Lake Valor was going to participate so I decided to check the site out. Turns out I really loved it haha.

Do you enjoy the role you play in Lake Valor?
    I'm not exactly sure what role I play on Lake Valor other than just a member, but yes, I'm very happy to be a member of this site if that counts! :D

Do you enjoy being a part of the Lake Valor community?
    I'm absolutely happy to be a part of the community here. Lake Valor and it's members has to be one of my favorite communities I've ever been a part of. I really like that everyone knows each other and it's a big forum but not a massive one. I like tight-knit communities and Lake Valor definitely reminds me of one which I love! So yes, I'm very happy to be a part of the community here.

How did you react when you found out you had won Member of the Month?
    I'll be honest, my heart started pounding really hard. I was so excited! When I got online and saw that notification I was so happy. Like, it's an honor to have only been here for a couple of months and already be called Member of the Month! I'd like to thank everyone for being an awesome part of this website and thanks for giving me the honor of being MOTM because I was thrilled when I saw it when I got up that day!

Finally, describe Lake Valor in one word.
    Awesome-memes. (totally one word)

On behalf of the writers team, I'd like to thank [member='ClamEatsCurry'] for taking the time out of their schedule to answer these questions, and we'll see you in the next MOTM Interview! This is [member='Aura'], signing out!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Megarai111 and Wizard like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.