1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Congrats on Blast on returning (to the staff)!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Megarai111, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I guess you probably already noticed, but our beloved member @[member="Blast"] has returned! seriously though, you couldn't have missed it, didn't you hear me scream?
    Welcome back, Blast! All of us missed you very much, it's great to hear you've graduated and are now ready to return to us... as a Moderator!
    Welcome back to the team! We can be the Dutch Moderator married couple now darling <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Maantijger likes this.
  2. Iridescent Isabelle

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Heya. I heard loads about you. I'm the newest Writer. No one important really. I still wish you welcome back to LV.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Maantijger likes this.
  3. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    WELCOME BACK DEAR BLAST, WE MISSED YOU GREATLY AND IT'D GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK. I'll throw cake at your face and all, very nice very great =w=b ENJOY BEING BACK AS A GREEN BEAN

Maantijger likes this.
  4. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Thank you Morgle :3 I did hear a distant roar this afternoon so that must've been you >w>

All of our members are important, you know. Nice to meetcha and thanks ^^

Thanks for the cake Wyx, I missed you too honestly >_> Green bean sounds so lame though :c

5. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Welcome back Blast!​
    Also, congratulations on your graduation!!​

6. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Sankyuu, I also really love Yungoos' design :3

Smooshie likes this.
  7. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Yeah! Team Yungoos! I adore its design and can't wait to see its evolved form :3

Maantijger likes this.
  8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    And thus the Dutch Conquest of Lake Valour has resumed once again.
    Just as planned.

9. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Hey Blast, welcome back to the team! It's good to have you around again, I can just feel the mood around here being more excited now. We'll be together in the Sun & Moon section, so let's do dis thing! ^_^

10. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Welecome back! And congrats on becoming mod again! You may have not noticed me but since I joined you are an awesome member

*scans through statuses*

And congrats on graduating too! ^_^

11. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Welcome back to Lake Valor and its staff! I can't believe you pulled a Sanctuary and disappeared for 3 months. Oh well. Glad to have you back!
    I like how one of the first things you did was give me a comment on socks and sandals. LOL

12. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Shhh, don't reveal your secret nationality just yet >_>

I just have that exciting presence you know >w> Looking forward to working with you on the team ^^

Thank you, senpai had noticed you before though >_>

Maybe that gives you an idea about how terrible sock and sandals actually are...

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Oh, I have no true nationality; I don't take sides. I'm essentially the spectator in space, watching the events below unfold marvellously.

It's like watching a fervent game of chess, and I love every minute of it.