1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Aura is the MOTM

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, Jul 1, 2016.

1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    A huge congrats to [member=Aura] on being MOTM!! Aura has been with us for over a year and has been helping the site grow with his articles! Thanks for all of your hard work you did for LV Aura! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pixel likes this.
  2. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Congrats, Aura! It was about time you got it too, you're a great guy who's always up for a chat. You're always friendly towards others and the articles you write are great!
    Enjoy your glorious spot on the homepage, man \o/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pixel likes this.
  3. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    Ayyyyyyy Nerdbucket won Member of the Month! Congrats, man. I'd just like to let you know that you're a super cool and fun dude, and thanks for letting me call you Nerdbucket ^_^. Congrats B)

Pixel likes this.
  4. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Congratulations! I dont know you much but I know you deserve it. You are an awesome writer, you give awesome updates about sun and moon and everything. So congrats! Its awesome!

Pixel likes this.
  5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Congrats! Welcome to the club. You really deserve it for all the stuff you've done for LV. Thanks man!

Pixel likes this.