1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Article MOTM Interview - July 2016

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pixel, Jul 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Hello Valorians, [member='Aura'] here with this month's Member of the Month interview! This month I had the pleasure of interviewing the lovely [member='Aura'] (oh wait that's me), who was chosen as the Member of the Month for July of 2016! My questions will match the text colour you see here, while my answers will be in the same colour, but bolded.

Let's start with an easy one; who are you?
    Hi, my name's Aura! I'm a member of LV, part of the two-person Writers Team, and I've been called a cinnamon bun from time to time.

How did you find out about Lake Valor?
    Let's see... Oh yeah, Ben ([member='Achromatic']) sent me a message through DeviantArt. At first I was like "I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do here...", but then I took the leap of faith and here I am now!

Do you enjoy the role you play in Lake Valor?
    I really love being a Writer! I get to do super-fun stuff like covering the news and interviewing the most amazing people on LV, it's so much fun! I also love being a Contributor, because it shows that I care enough for a website to give back into it, and this is the first time I've ever donated money to anything on my own accord!

Do you enjoy being a part of the Lake Valor community?
    Definitely. Everyone here is so nice and friendly, the staff here are super-helpful and approachable... this is place is just so great. I do feel really bad when I get too lazy to hop on LV and I've heard I've missed something cool, because I really like everything that happens here on LV!

How did you react when you found out you had won Member of the Month?
    Well, my heart skipped a beat. Then, I found that there was a thread made in my honour of becoming MOTM. I read through the responses and I started crying, because you guys are just all the best! I'm super-proud of myself; MOTM was one of the things I've wanted to be since I first joined LV way back in, like, November 2014.

Finally, describe Lake Valor in one word.
    Family

On behalf of the writers team, I'd like to thank myself for pretending I'm two separate entities and answering these questions, and we'll see you in the next MOTM Interview! This is [member='Aura'], signing out!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    I was shocked to see that you were MOTM, as i thought for sure that you already had been MOTM. I didn't say it in the other thread, but congratulations!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pixel likes this.
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Tbh I'm staff, but I thought you had been MOTM already LOL. I find it funny you interviewed yourself.
    But yeah, congrats again!

Pixel likes this.
  4. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    I guess the 73rd time is the charm, well done Aura :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.