Background Changer

Background Style & Options

Background Image Rotator

Create a list of background images to use and a random one from the list will be used each time you refresh or go to a different page!

Color Scheme Changer

Width Changer

Minimum allowed width is 960px, default width is 87%.
Welcome to our site, Guest!
If you're new, why not join us? If not, click here to sign in.

Photo

Generation 7 Pokémon Database

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Posted 01 July 2016 - 05:23 PM

Aura
    Aura

Aether Child

• Contributor
  • 3,960 posts

User's Awards

Hey guys, Aura here with something a little different.

Y'know how you're always hyping over the new Sun and Moon buddies you're gonna make, but you just can't remember that one's name, or this one's ability? Well, look no further than the Generation 7 Pokémon Database!

This list will be easy to access, organising every currently-known Pokémon into separate spoilers. It will also include a spoiler for new moves and abilities! These new addition will be bolded in a Pokémon's information set.

New Pokémon

New Pokémon Forms

Alola Form Pokémon

New Pokémon Attacks

Z-Moves

New Pokémon Abilities

All information was taken from Serebii.net and the Official Pokémon Sun and Moon webpage (English) and the Official Pokémon Sun and Moon webpage (Japanese)

Images were taken from Serebii.net

Shiny Whimsicott Adoptable Mewtwo Adoptable Froslass Adoptable Litten Adoptable Mega Rayquaza Adoptable Shiny Minun Adoptable

tumblr_oh2wngYVNv1qioqevo3_r1_400.gif

#2 Posted 24 July 2016 - 05:58 AM

Almiraj

User's Awards

I am probably one of the most open-minded Pokemon fans, but I have to be honest: I am NOT seeing a single Pokemon I really like out of those. They're all either very ugly or very plain looking.

#3 Posted 25 July 2016 - 07:59 AM

MarineAurora

User's Awards

I actually really like Rockruff and Litten, but I am waiting for Litten's evolution to see if it will be worth it to pick one.

VpuV4kU.gif

gallery_6241_47_12040.png

Signature by Seprix, userbar by FizzySoda!

Butterfree Adoptable Shiny Sylveon Adoptable Shiny Ninetales Adoptable Shiny Raikou Adoptable Shiny Sawsbuck Adoptable Azelf Adoptable

#4 Posted 25 July 2016 - 10:34 AM

Almiraj

User's Awards

I hope Rowlett and Poplio turn into something cool. ...I currently have no interest in Litten. It's almost guaranteed to turn into an ugly, spindly glass cannon that basically everyone but me will overrate (CoughBlazikenInfernapeLucarioScizorGreninjaCough). Unless it turns into something beefy and bad***, I'm not picking Litten.

#5 Posted 01 August 2016 - 05:59 PM

shinygiratinaz

User's Awards

Holy crap the abilities so far have some incredible potential all around, but especially for countering and causing status conditions. Triage seems like it's gonna be scary if the lei pokemon has good defensive stats, too.

Also, ahem, AHHHH ICE NINETAILS I WANT IT :D PLEASE GIVE ME MORE TYPE SWAPS NINTENDO IM SO HAPPY :D

Origin Giratina Adoptable Shiny Giratina Adoptable Shiny Ninetales Adoptable Shiny Origin Giratina Adoptable Giratina Adoptable

Claimer of Giratina, Zygarde, and Cosmog

Thanks to Deltheor for the wonderful signature!

zygardesig.gif

Check out my Q and A!

~Del is great pass it on~

Somedays, I sit, looking at the stars. I muse and wonder. I meditate and reflect. And I find the miracle in a new day of life. Especially since I swallowed so much glass the day before.

#6 Posted 01 August 2016 - 07:12 PM

Aura
    Aura

Aether Child

• Contributor
  • 3,960 posts

User's Awards

ICE NINETAILS I WANT IT :D PLEASE GIVE ME MORE TYPE SWAPS NINTENDO IM SO HAPPY :D

IKR? I was lying in bed watching this and I was crying and screaming softly! This is literally a dream come true!

Shiny Whimsicott Adoptable Mewtwo Adoptable Froslass Adoptable Litten Adoptable Mega Rayquaza Adoptable Shiny Minun Adoptable

tumblr_oh2wngYVNv1qioqevo3_r1_400.gif

#7 Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:27 AM

Dusty
    Dusty

Rival

• Banned
  • 954 posts

User's Awards

Bruxish is such an ugly hot mess look at that hideous thing. Vikavolt is cool. Drampa looks like a Paper Mario boss more than it does a Pokemon.

2cp58xg.jpg

It's growing on me. As anticipation for the new games grows, I am growing to like this abomination. I like the typing and that smirk, it's like a smarmy English politician, it's like Bruxish the Brexit Fish (should adopt it as a symbol).

I want one of these things. I can only image what the shiny will be like with all dem wacky-ass colors.

Edited by Dusty, 12 October 2016 - 08:41 AM.

Posted ImageDUST811146

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users