1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Congrats to Eclipse, our new writer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BiohazardSr, Jul 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Congratulations to our brand new writer @[member="Eclipse"]. I'm sure Aura is quite pleased. May your typos be few, and articles vast

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Again, congrats :3 Surely you are one of the most well spoken people here on LV, but we all know you're also memey on the inside. I can't wait to read your work, good luck man >_>

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Congratulations, Eclipse! I'm looking forward to working alongside you, as well as not having all the work dumped on me~

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Congrats Eclipsed! Amazing job and much luck in your work :D

5. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Congrats Eclipse, and good luck on your new job! :D
    I'm sure you'll do a great job! I'm already looking forward to the articles you're going to write, even though I have no idea what you're planning!
    Make sure to write up everything in haikus :P

6. Manaphymajic1999

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.9
    Congrats Eclipse! I look forward to reading your works, and (hopefully) working alongside you. Depends on when my Warning Points reset...

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Wow! congrats on becoming a writer. I know you will do this job well, your writing, grammar, language is perfect. You are the responsible. All the best for all that you are going to write ahead.

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Is it strange to think that my primary (and so far, only) reaction has been "Wow, I am pink as hell"? It's not purple but beggars can't be choosers; I'll live.
    I'll have to make extra sure to not disappoint - after all, people are actually looking up to me now, rather than just looking at me. It's a tricky job, but one I'll accept without complaint.

Sharing the workload is the plan, yes!

Are you sure you want to say that? I'm very easily encouraged, you know. I don't know if I could write everything in haiku, but I'll certainly try. If I can make an entire interview in meter, then surely I could do this for the most part. Challenge accepted.

9. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Congrats Eclipse! I'm sure you will write great articles!