1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

~ A deer Little Shop ✿

Discussion in 'Market' started by timberjacke, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberjacke

PokéPoints:
    ₽59.9
    [​IMG]

Welcome, everyone, to my humble abode! Firstly, I would like to give full credit to this
    website: http://themes-mandrakescry.tumblr.com/sidebar for providing the graphics
    I've used -they are too pretty! Secondly, I know most of the graphics I used are bucks..
    I just wanted my shop title to be, erm.. somewhat catchy. >_<
    Anyway, this is my first shop ever in this forum, so please do not hesitate on pointing
    out some of the mistakes I've made, whether is it a typo or a rule or two I've broken.
    This shop sells only shiny and event Pokémon, however, I am always subject to change,
    so try to always keep an eye out for updates! These Pokémon are all cloned so I can't
    confirm they are legit (however, I'm pretty confident that at least most of them are!).
    Hmm I think that's it for now, so.. Without further ado, let's see those shiny Pokémon!

[​IMG]
    Here is a handy little document with all my shiny Pokémon in it:

Click!

[​IMG]
    1 Shiny Pokémon = 100 PP
    1 Event Pokémon = 90 PP
    But you'll get a discount if you buy
    5 Pokémon and up! (mix n match!)
    [​IMG]
    - While these are clones, I did put a lot of
    effort getting them, so please don't be
    rash about the prices they are set in.