1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Bringing Misty to the Alola Region?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Manaphymajic1999, Jul 11, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manaphymajic1999

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.9
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    I would be thrilled if Misty and Brock returned for the 20th anniversary--even if it's just a blink and you miss them cameo.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Dude that'd be awesome! It is the 20th anniversary, after all! Plus it's such a water-filled region, I could definitely see Misty visiting just to visit! ( Kinda like Jasmine in D/P/Pl! ) I'd love to see her sprite redone. Wouldn't it be cool if they made her an adult since it has been 20 years? :')) I can only hope.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I'm still waiting for some kind of special in which we see them return, to be honest. It sucks that they haven't gotten an appearance in the Pokémon Generations shorts (aired on Youtube), but I'll keep my hopes up!
    I can totally see the two of them walking across the beach already...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.