1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Happy Birthday BiohazardSr!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shinygiratinaz, Jul 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Happy cake day you silly :D You are an responsibles now, and a truly mature adult.

lol nah

In all seriousness, congrats on eighteen revolutions around the sun! You've crossed the adult event horizon and have joined us in the existential tumble towards "real life." But dude, no matter what may happen as we all get older and wiser and exponentially wrinklier, you're still going to be one of the best friends I've ever had. And I am going to continue to bug you until we are both dead and then I will bug you from the afterlife if it has wifi. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    BiohazardSr and Wiso Altred like this.
  2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Happy Birthday Bio! I hope your special day isn't filled with anything hazardous.

Sorry...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    BiohazardSr likes this.
  3. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Happy birthday! And congrats on being an adult, haha.

Hope it was an enjoyable day and I wish you the best for the next years to come!

BiohazardSr likes this.
  4. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Yoooooo, happy birthday Bio! You're a pretty chill dude and level-headed dude, a nice guy all-around. Thanks for being so dedicated to LV, both in making topics/posts and on our Facebook account, we truly appreciate it! Hope you have a good day of birth, and good luck being an adult. :D

BiohazardSr likes this.
  5. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Happy Birthday [member=BiohazardSr]!! I hope you have an amazing day on this first step to adult hood! :)

BiohazardSr likes this.
  6. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Happy Birthday Bio! You have been a really inspiring friend to me. You have always made me smile when I was upset and laugh when I was smiling. I hope being an adult isn't too stressful for you, and I hope having me and Ho-Oh as a friend was good for you!

Happy Birthday my online sibling!

BiohazardSr likes this.
  7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Happy birthday BiohazardSr! May your day be full of happiness and enjoyment! Eat lots of cake! ^_^

BiohazardSr likes this.
  8. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Happy birthday, you're an adult now >_>

[​IMG]

Hope you have a beeeautiful day, my kouhai.

BiohazardSr likes this.
  9. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    You are truly a Sr now, my dude. Congrats. :D

In all seriousness though, happy birthday! You're a great guy and a great friend. Also you should hmu with more music sometime. But I hope you have a nice day and some hella sweet cake. B)

BiohazardSr likes this.
  10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Please; he has a lot of catching up to do before he hits that level. Besides, why not enjoy youth while it's readily available? There's no need to rush into old age yet.

Yes, 18 is a turning point, and quite an interesting one. It won't be the only one, but it'll be one of the more significant ones. Even so I'm sure you're prepared and ready to tackle whatever life throws your way. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

BiohazardSr likes this.
  11. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,355.6
    Happy birthday man! Your 18th birthday is a great one, and it signifies moving on in life. It's been great getting to know you these past several months, and I consider you one of my best friends on LV, if not my best friend by this point. Stay classy, have fun, and happy birthday ^_^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BiohazardSr likes this.
  12. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear biiiioooo... happy birthday to you!

Yes, my terrible singing is my present for you! Did you know you qualify for a free hearing aid in the Netherlands (as long as you have insurance)? I suggest you come over here and pick one up, you'll need it because you're pretty much an old man by now because that's how terrible my singing is :P

Seriously though: I wish you another year filled with happiness! Stay awesome, buddy :)

BiohazardSr likes this.
  13. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
    Ew. You're an adult now.

BiohazardSr likes this.
  14. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Thank you all very much for the lovely wishes. I take a step forward into the coming shadows guided by the light of my friends and family. Through hell or high waters we march on as one. Thank you

P.S: I refuse to be anything but a silly

P.S.S: Y'all should totally ask me question on my q&a as a gift

(Also because I didn't see anyone say it yesterday, happy belated birthday @[member="TripleAAABattery"] )