1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite Minor Character/NPC

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by luxuryluxray, Jul 26, 2016.

1. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    We all have that one character from a Pokémon game that we remember over the others. Whether it's because of something they said, a touching story, or for just being plain awesome, they made the game a better and more entertaining place (even if only for 5 minutes).

Can you think of a NPC that touched your heart or annoyed you enough to never completely leave your mind? If so, please share! ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Youngster Joey is my hero. He reached out to me when I was doing horribly. I was a sad, mute child who was stealing money from other people. All of a sudden, Youngster Joey called me and told me about his Rattata. I changed for the better after that. Just kidding, I still beat up the pets of children for money.

Joey truly touched my heart in many ways. His CONSTANT CALLS ABOUT HIS STUPID RATTATA ANNOYED ME. I MEAN Y IN THE ACTUAL HECKIE WOULD YOU WANT TO CALL THIS GUY WHO TOTALLY ROASTED YOU ABOUT YOUR STUPID IRRELEVANT RATTATA. JOEY PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS STOP IT. K. I love you bae.

(Despite what I said, I do like Youngster Joey)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    My favorites in no order are Youngster Joey, he used a Pokémon none of us would have believed in or have used super often. His rattata was actually a top class rattata.
    Youngster Ben, the classic shorts wearing kid. He was the one who said shorts are comfy and easy to wear, it was just so enthusiastic and made my day a little.
    The path Guards, they are just funny to run errands for with the water bottle

4. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    It has to be Rich Boy Winston from Hoenn, he's one of the first NPC you face in battle and he only has a level 5 Zigzagoon. However, he'll use a Full Restore to heal up his Zigzagoon if it gets low on health. He also introduces himself with "Oh, sure, I'll accept your challenge. I have a lot of money."

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I think it would be Mr. Briney to be honest. That way he cares so much for Peeko brings a tear to my eye. "PEEEEEEKKOOOOOOOO."

Lunar-Peacle likes this.
  6. Charlotte

Charlotte Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.9
    Must be the little girl in Lavender Town who says that there is a white hand on your shoulder.

Maantijger likes this.
  7. Pbear

Pbear Space Polar Bear

PokéPoints:
    ₽43.8
    Riley from dppl, he's a lucario wielding badass and acts casual about it

we also share the same name

8. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Here are a few of mine! (Elite 4 don't count, do they?)

- It has to be Tennis Player Elena from Pokémon Black and White because she shares the same name as me!
    - I do love Youngster Joey because he believes in his Rattata! I loved getting his calls because he cared so much. Such a persistent boy - he taught me so much. I shared his joy when it evolved into a Raticate!
    - The trainers Bobhiko and Balut in the Battle Subway in Black and White. I love their names! They are so cool when me and my sister face them together on the Multi Train.
    - Youngster Jasper and Janus in Join Avenue from Black 2 and White 2. They helped a lot. So did Kindergartener Anita!

There are honestly a lot of NPC's from Pokémon that say a lot of minor but deep things in the Pokémon games, especially some townsfolk in Hearthome City. I pay attention to what they all say and a lot of the time these minor characters say touching and powerful phrases that can be applied to real life.

9. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    I always felt that "Hex Maniac and Fairytale Girl" were memorable.
    Just for the sheer, absurdity and weirdness in their persona...

I get the creeps whenever I battled either one.

10. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    My favourite NPC? That has to be Heartbreaker Charles from Ecruteak City.
    C'mon guys, he's a heartbreaker. I found him to be one of the funniest characters in the Black and White games, lol.
    Also, he's one of the few to fight you in a Triple Battle. (Or was it a Rotation Battle?)
    I love the dude a lot :3
    not because he broke my heart or anything...

11. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    The Gardeners from X and Y, specifically Gardener Wheaton.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look at that face. This man has seen some things. This man is jaded. This man is not impressed. This man does not approve, yet, he knows he cannot stop you.

That is the face of a broken man, chewed up and spit out by a cruel system that these meddling, bush-ruining, roller skating punks know nothing about.

I haven't forgotten you, Gardener Wheaton.

Mandriel likes this.
  12. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    The Rydel guy is the best NPC that ever lived. If you think otherwise you are clearly insane.

Lunar-Peacle likes this.
  13. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    What about that one Skull Grunt when you sit on the chair in their base? They cracked me up. "You...you! You aren't the boss of me!"

14. Trent29193

Trent29193 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽38.9
    I was about to say the Kimono Girls, but then I remembered HG/SS actually made them important NPCs. Maybe all the different "technology is amazing!" NPCs?

15. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    New favorite character is this story that this woman in the graveyard has is so touching and heart aching. She seems to happy but so sad all at once.
    [​IMG]

16. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Lookers boss, I forgot her name, I think it's anabel, but I like her, and she has a good team of Pokémon.

17. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @[member="Ren"] Annabel isn't minor enough, she's a Frontier Brain after all (or..was. RIP Battle Frontier)

The Team Rocket Grunt who took the Power Plant Gear in G/S/C/HG/SS. His accent/difficulty speaking Kanto-ian was very interesting. I was glad to see him again in B/W2. :P

18. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    That cyclist who keeps saying RYDEL from RSE, the guy who gives you a free Fresh Water in BW/BW2 when you first enter a gym, and most recently: that hiker dude in Kiawe's trial in SM. You know the one.

[​IMG]

19. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I love parasol ladies!!!!! there so gosh dang cute and I wanna hug them all! I also relate to them since they mainly use water Pokémon and thats mainly what I use XD Its really cool that they use weather conditions alot too! Its kinda rare to find that in NPCs!

20. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    That guy is great! When he first popped up in the snapshot out of nowhere I literally laughed out loud. I think it would have been funnier though if he didn't appear again and it was just that one weird ass close-up out of nowhere like some photobomb dingus.