1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

User Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wizard, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    It's been a long time since I made the last one, and it has since been archived. However, I would like to express my appreciation one last time for you wonderful people who mean so much to me!

@[member="Satix"] - You're a seriously funny guy. You've believed in me since the beginning of LV, and you've been nothing but kind and supportive to me during my time here. You made a truly wonderful thing happen here at LV. Thank you for everything that you've done for me and all of the other members. See you around, father. Don't let Sanc bully you anymore ^_^

@[member="Sanctuary"] - I've definitely spent more time talking to you than just about anybody. During this time, I have noticed how amazing of a person you are. You are a coding wizard (like your son, minus the wizard part), and you're an amazing father. It's been great being your friend. I hope you're still here when I come back, then we can watch all the animus.

@[member="❀Bloom❀"] - You've been a good potato mentor, and you've taught me new things about the kawaii. You're a nice person, and I would just like to thank you for being a kind, welcoming person to me and everybody else here.

@[member="shinygiratinaz"] - Wanna hear a joke? Pokémon Z. My few interactions with you have been really funny and great, you're one of those people that I wished I had the opportunity to get to know a little better. You're a lot of fun, and an amazing precense here for everybody.

@[member="Deltheor"] - My main man! You're truly one of the best digital artists I've seen on the internet, no joke. You're amazingly kind and compassionate, and an amazing person. Your typos made my day many, many times while I was here, and I'm sure going to miss that as well. Stay sharp, friend ^_^

@[member="LostSpirit"] - You socks and sandals memer, you actually made curry for once ;). Anywho, it's been cool getting to know you, it's very obvious that LV means a lot to you. Thanks as well for giving me most of my medals with those fun little responses. Hope to see you around when I return :D

@[member="Almandine-G"] - Hey there Red! You're a phenomenal person, and I really hope you get through your current struggles. Just know that the people of LV love you, and want you to be safe and to feel good about yourself. I'll miss you Mom #2! I hope to catch up with you eventually!

@[member="Pari"] - Mom! You're hilarious, straight and simple. I loved spending time with you, and you're one of my favorite people on here, no doubt about it. When I get back, we should totes play some serious Overwatch or something, then you can teach me how it's done. I'll miss you, but you've got my email, so stay in touch ^_^.

@[member="ShiroLugia"] - I didn't talk to you much at all during my first 4 months here, but after that, I discovered how unbashful and how quite fun you are. It's been great yelling to each other in all caps. I just have one more thing I want before I go... get your BF to join LV, I can guarantee he'll enjoy it :).

@[member="BiohazardSr"] - My other main man! You're pretty much my number one bro here, and I'm super excited that you've had this opportunity to take over for me on the staff team (which I totally called, btw). I'm sure you'll do great, and I DEFINITELY want you to be here when I return. You're one of the chosen ones with my email as well, so stay in touch, ok? ^_^

@[member="Maantijger"] - Blast-chan! Sorry that I made fun of your name all of those times, I didn't know it irked you so much, otherwise I wouldn't have done it. Anywho, take good care of my sister, and don't go disappearing for months again ;). It's been chill, you're a good guy, and I can see you going far here.

@[member="Megarai111"] - Morgle! It kinda sucks to say goodbye, sister who isn't actually my sister. You've been one of my best friends on here, and it's amazing to see how much you like LV and how much you love the people here. I seriously hope like doesn't overtake your time on LV, because I want you to still be here when I return. Stay sharp ^_^

@[member="LunarRabbitPikachu"] - We never got much of a chance to talk, but I've seen enough of you to know what kind of person you are. You're extraordinarily kind, and you take your moderator duties very seriously. Anywho, I hope you decide to stick around LV. Who knows, maybe we can do an RP when I return or something :)

@[member="Nate"] - Nate, king of memes. It's got a good ring to it. I've enjoyed your presence in the chat and on LV. We share a lot of the same interests, and I find you to be incredibly funny. You've stuck around with LV for a long time already, just don't go leaving while I'm gone, k? :D

@[member="8542Madness"] - Hey Madnesssssss. We've hardly gotten to talk since I got to LV, but I know we had some good talks back in February, and you're really just a great guy. Good luck with whatever major you decide to pursue. Who knows, I might go crazy and come to Colorado for college or something? (Slim, but possible) :)

@[member="✯Ho-OhLugia✯"] - You two are really nice and I love it when you guys come to Discord because I feel like the mood is always just a tad lighter when you two are there. Although it can get confusing remembering who is who, I just know that you're great people. I'll be back, no need to worry ^_^

@[member="brsajo"] - Congratulations on winning the Remix competition, you had a lot of tough competition ;). You were one of the first people who befriended me here, if not the first. THAT is something I will not forget. Keep playing trombone, I promise we'll do a jazz collab someday :)

@[member="Bionic Puppy"] - Puppy, king of typos. Along with brsajo, you were one of the friendliest people when I first joined up, and you two were my first two friends. You're a lot of fun, honestly. Keep your bright attitude shining, it really impacts a lot of other people in positive ways. Hope to see you when I return :D

@[member="ClamEatsCurry"] - Curry! You're nothing short of a great guy. It's a shame I was unable to attend Smash Camp, it seems like it was a lot of fun. Even though you have a lot of commitments in a lot of different places, try to always find time for LV, we all love it when you come here. Good luck in whatever you decide to pursue ^_^

@[member="Cadbberry"] - Cad! You're the newest active member of LV, but that doesn't mean you can't go on to do great things. Stick around, keep posting, keep socializing, and good things come to those kind of people on LV. It's a shame that I only got to know you for a few weeks, but they were some good weeks. Stick around, and you'll have no ragrats!

@[member="Eclipse"] - I'm honestly not sure how you'll react to this, but I thought it'd be rude of me to not put you in here, considering how much I appreciate you. You're definitely the most unique person on LV, but in a good way. The amount of knowledge that you have is rather impressive, and it definitely outshines how much I know. However, I have just enjoyed talking to you in the chat. You're a good person, I hope you decide to stick around, Eclipse.

@[member="Endrew Swiftwind"] - Hey Endrew! We're not all that familiar with each other, but that doesn't mean we're not friends! You're a neat guy, and I rather enjoyed battling with you a few days ago. I like how you always take time to reply to other people's status updates. You're a nice guy, you'll go on to do great things :)

@[member="Fantasma"] - There is just something about those little emojis wearing traffic cones that just make me laugh really hard. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT THEM! Anyways, it's been fun, talking to you in the Discord chat a lot. I hope you find your ghost someday, LostGhost. ;)

@[member="Karzarill"] - Karz! As it turns out, I never got to play MH with you! Anyways, you're a great guy, and I always enjoyed your presence in the chat. I'd definitely like to see you still here on LV when I return. It's been tight :D

@[member="Pbear"] - You're among the first people I met when I was here, and I had some good, fun conversations with you. You crack me up fairly often, and I always thought it was hilarious to come on to the chat to find out that your name was "Wizard's Potatoes". Stay sharp, man! :)

@[member="Pokémist"] - We had a lot of good fun in the Game Corner, but it's been a while, since I haven't been as active there. Keep working on your English, it's definitely come a long way in the last long while. You're definitely making some good progress. Have fun while I'm gone, and stick around!

@[member="Reborn"] - It's been a long while since we've had a form of communication, but I still really respect you. I still really enjoyed the points that you brought up about how you think about Jazz Improvisation, and I actually learned a few things from you that I'd never heard before. You're a great graphic designer, and I can't wait to see more work from you when I return ^_^

@[member="Wyxamex"] - Wyx! I'm going to miss clashing with you in the Game Corner! You've been a lot of fun in all sort of different aspects of LV. If you try to leave, I'll have Mega throw a potato at you. When I come back, I won't necessarily be a staff member, so maybe we can fight on the same side again :)

@[member="YouHoney"] - You're a fun guy, and I like having you in the chat. You have cracked me up a lot of times, and you're just a fun guy in general. Also, your username is easily one of the most creative ones I've ever heard of. Good luck in whatever you do in life :D (Just don't forget LV)

I appreciate you all, and I would truly like to see all of you still here when I return from my hiatus. It's been a lot of fun :). You guys are the best ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...