1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Happy Birthday, Aura!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Megarai111, Aug 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    That's right, guys! Today is the birthday of one of LV's trusted Writers... it's @[member="Aura"]'s special day today!
    Congratulations, buddy! May you continue to be with us for many more years and may you write many, many more Pokémon articles for the site! We're still very glad to have you around :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pixel likes this.
  2. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Happy birthday. May your aura of influence, grow even brighter!
    Cheap pun, but it works lol

All the best on your special day!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pixel likes this.
  3. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    You're the same age as me now... but not for long >_> Enjoy it while it lasts, Aura. You can munch on your Blastoise cake in the meantime :3

[​IMG]

Pixel likes this.
  4. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Happy Bird-day, Cinnamon Bun! Have a goot one and stay sweet!

Pixel likes this.
  5. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Happy birthday [member=Aura]!!! Thanks for all of the articles and dedication to LV! I hope today is an amazing day to you!! :)

Pixel likes this.
  6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    And yet the first thing that came to mind is "You'll never catch up to me, you young'un!" Though, in truth, it's best to enjoy youth while it lasts before you become an older person like me, and have Sanc tease you about your age.

Because you have the unique position of being able to tease him back. Cherish it.

...uh...

Megarai111 and Pixel like this.
  7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Thanks for making this thread, Mega! I'm not going to point out that obvious typo in the first sentence like someone else did, because I'm too happy to care!
    I've actually got a lot of interesting articles planned, and some that I've written but for one reason or another refused to be posted, but that's something for another time.
    Once again, thank you for making this thread for me!

You may say it's a cheap pun, but those are the best kind. And yes, I'll try to have my aura influence others, in a good way~
    Thanks for the birthday wishes, Hilda!

Oh wow, thanks Blast! I-I don't think I can eat this cake; I love Blastoise too much!
    Well, maybe just a little...
    *steals cake and runs off, gobbling down the whole thing*
    W-What, I like cake...

Thanks, hun~ I'm sure Tyler will enjoy the birthday Alyssa planned for him as much as I'm enjoying mine!
    Now where's that present...

Thanks Luna! You were my first friend here on LV and you're always doing stuff for me like dealing with my extremely overpowered RP characters or cloning Pokémon for me and never hearing from me again because I'm too lazy to open Skype gomen so it's always nice to see your name in threads that celebrate me, whether you're their creator or just posting a comment~

Wait, turning 17 allows me to fight back against Sanc?
    *cocks meme gun*
    This should be fun!
    But I digress, thank you for the very unique birthday wish and this very powerful piece of information. I shall use them wisely

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  8. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Aura! Happy Squiddly-doo Birthday to you! You've been an amazing friend to me all those years! I want to give you a present! And one day, I am going to write an essay as to why you are an amazing friend. Happy Birthday!

9. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Happy birthday Aura! May it be an especially special day for a great writer!​
    I hope you'll have lots of cake and a swell time~​

10. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Thanks so much! You don't really have to give me a present, but whenever you're ready to give me those codes for TCGO, I'll be here waiting!
    Also, you don't have to write an essay if you don't want to, but if you're that keen, go ahead!

Thanks so much mongoosewholooksliketrump!
    I had a very small cupcake, but so far that's been it for cake-eating~