1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pokechu, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    Ayyy!

I'm curious on what version of Pokémon Sun/Moon the users of Lake Valor will purchase this October. I'm getting Sun bc my friend is getting Moon, and also because literally every single time I choose the one I actually prefer, it ends up being the one with the version exclusives I already have. Looking at you, Alpha Sapphire/White 2 both having Tornadus and Latias > :(

inb4 bewear exclusive to moon

offtopic but am i the only one bothered at the fact how the sun legendary, solgaleo, is weak to fire?

edit: omg i put my topic in the wrong place i thought i was in sun/moon shoot

mods please move this

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Demon_Ghirahim

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.3
    I voted Nice question By the way plus I love bewear

3. Toxic

Toxic Idk I'm bored

Lugia Egg
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽176.8
    I picked Sun only because I think the main Legendary Pokémon looks cooler. :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. phineas81707

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.8
    Sun. I'm more of a heat kind of person. My brother has suggested he might get Moon because I'm getting Sun, so I'll need to tell him ahead of time if there's some Pokémon I desperately want that's exclusive to Moon.

...And even then, odds are we'll trade anyway.

5. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I definitely gotta get moon. Even if the legendary isn't dark type, I love Lunala's design and ghost is pretty awesome. Solgaleo didn't really impress me, and the sun Pokémon being weak to fire... and somehow steel type... I just don't get it. Also I need to harvest the power of the moom (some members will understand).

6. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I'm gonna be getting both. I always buy both versions [even when it hurts my wallet a lot but worth it] since I can't get enough of Pokémon. By having both I'd be able to replay Pokémon sun/moon :D

7. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    I chose Moon because Lunala appeals to me and I plan on using an Oranguru on my team.

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I am getting both! I wanted Moon at first because Lunala looks amazing, but then all the version-exclusives I wanted were the Sun version ones. So to solve It I am getting both.

9. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I will probably pick Pokémon Moon. I really like the legendary as well as just the sound of the moon.
    Moons are cool.

10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I could never afford both versions so the one I am picking for this generation is sun. I just like this legendary way more then the moon version, though I am not a huge fan of either as in my opinion both are over designed.

11. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    I was on the fence until I heard more about exclusives (though leaning towards Sun then too) but now at this point it's definitely Sun unless I find out that Sandlit is a Moon exclusive between now and the 18th..though I think I'd have heard of it already if it was.

12. Tzuyu

Tzuyu Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽7.6
    I voted Sun because I just think the legendary looks cooler, but I'll probably wind up getting both versions anyway.

13. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I'll get both because I always get both, but I'll play Sun. Whilst I think Moon has the better Ultra Beasts, that's all it has. Sun has the better version exclusives, and it's cover mascot is the Pokémon version of the White Tigerzord. I can't pass that up. xD

14. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I ended up getting both, thanks to Amazon. They had a great deal for Prime members. It was &70 for both copies of the game and a steelbook. Who was I to say no?