1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Happy Birthday to Satix, the Meme King!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deltheor, Aug 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Today is a glorious day, for it is [member=Satix]'s birthday! None of us would be here today on this forum if it weren't for him, so let's wish him an amazing birthday and thank him for providing us with glorious memes and shitposts.

In all seriousness, Ryan, I hope you have an amazing day. You're one of my best friends and you're a ton of fun to be around, and you deserve to have the best birthday ever. Continue being awesome, my friend!

also prepare for giftart later today

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Ryan likes this.
  2. Toxic

Toxic Idk I'm bored

Lugia Egg
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽176.8
    Happy Birthday Satix! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Ryan likes this.
  3. ClamEatsCurry

ClamEatsCurry Resident Clam

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    Happy birthday, meme king! Our ruler must be appreciated....or else, please let me keep my PokePoints now Ryan. :D

Ryan likes this.
  4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I knew any attempt I would make at a birthday wish would be woefully incomplete, so even though I saw the notice hours before, I dared not touch on it. Plus, it wouldn't have been accurate to time zones anyway.

I'm not sure what else to say, but your appearances here have made my stay here unpredictable yet amusing. Your lightheartedness has its own unique twist and charm to it, and I hope you never lose that.

Keep on memeing, and I agree that Sanc smells.

Ryan likes this.
  5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Happy Birthday Satix! I'm surprised to find out our birthdays are so close, but that's not really important. I hope you have an awesome day, and keep those memes a-coming~!

Ryan likes this.
  6. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Happy B-Day Satix!!! Meme all the day and more!

Ryan likes this.
  7. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Thanks, everyone! This memes so much to me. Thank you all for being such a big part of my life. :)

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Happy Birthday Ryan! I hope your Satix Slice gets stronger this year.

Ryan likes this.
  9. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Happy birthday, Satix! It's great to be woring with you and your shitposts are the best :D
    Here's to many more great years!

Ryan likes this.
  10. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Happy birthday Ryan! Here's to another year of your random but enjoyable comments! :D

Ryan likes this.
  11. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Congrats Ryan, thank you for always being here and for all the things you do for us. Enjoy your day and hopefully you may celebrate many more birthdays in the future. Here's your Blastoise cake :3

[​IMG]

Ryan likes this.
  12. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Merry BIrthmass Satix! THanks for keeping Lake Valor running and I hope, under your guidance it stays a healthy place for many years to come! Stay stronk and eat cake OwO

Ryan likes this.
  13. Demon_Ghirahim

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.3
    Happy Birthday Satix I can't believe how nice you've been to a youngster like me! :D

Ryan likes this.
  14. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Happy Birthday Ryan!! May this year be as amazing as you wish it to be!! as the meme king :)

Ryan likes this.
  15. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Ryaaaaan, you've been such an amazing friend. Holy shit, your shitposts always make me laugh. And look! You're another year older now, another year of shitposts (even when you're classified as an adult by society). We honestly couldn't have asked for a more awesome founder. We love you @[member="Satix"] , thank you for making LV. Thank you for existing!

Ryan and Maantijger like this.
  16. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Happy Birthday Satix! You are a really cool meme king and a great friend. Thank you for making all of this possible and for being the kindest founder I have ever talked to. I hope this birthday is as great as you are Satix, which is pretty great.

Ryan likes this.
  17. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Thanks again for all the birthday wishes. I had a fantastic day and you guys played a big part in that. I love you all!!!

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  18. Trent29193

Trent29193 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽38.9
    Hey, happy belated birthday! Glad to hear you had a fantastic day!

Ryan likes this.
  19. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Happy belated birthday Satix and congratulations on being born a day ahead of me! ​
    I hope you had a fantastic time celebrating! ​