1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

PikachuxKetchup

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LostSpirit, Aug 8, 2016.

1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JUwoSUZA34

IT'S SO CUTEEEEEE. I'm glad as the years go by, Pikachu will still love ketchup.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Trent29193

Trent29193 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽38.9
    I saw that a few hours it went live on Tumblr, I couldn't get over how adorable that is. Is that the new ending EP?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Looks like it. Finally Pikachu gets some love after being completely overshadowed by Greninja this season...

4. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I saw thd video before, and it's actually an ad for a ketchup brand Pikachu is the mascot of!

I love the ad a lot, it's very cute! I wish they would sell Pikachu ketchup here...

5. Bossvelt

Bossvelt Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.8
    i'd buy his ketchup

6. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    It's only a matter of time before Mimikyu joins in on the Ketchup.