1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Happy Birthday, Wiskim!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pitmore, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Today we celebrate the birthday of the person who inspired the latest theme on Lake Valor and a great presence on the Discord chat along with the forums! A massive HAPPY BIRTHDAY to [member=Wiskim]! I hope you have a great day, with lots of loveliness and cakes and great wishes and fun!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Happy birthday, Wiskim! I know I congratulated you before, but you can never have enough of them, amirite? :P
    It's already the next day here, but oh well *shrugs*
    *throws a pie in your face*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Happy Birthday [member=Wiskim]!! I hope today has been a fabulous day for you. :)

4. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Happy birthday Wiskim. May you have an awesome day and have lots of gifts and cakes.

*steals Mega's pie*
    *throws at wiskim*