1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Tono's Life Stories

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Aiko, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    A list of random or weird things i've done in my life. I honestly have no idea if this should be a blog post or posted here, but here goes. Plz don't yell at me if its supposed to go into a blog post .-.

I took advanced performance and one of our skits was a "messed up game show" so mine was called "disfunctional family feud". I was, of course, Steve Harvey. So for a whole week I had to "get into character" pretending I was Steve Harvey.

If you don't know, Harry Ford was one of the founders of cars or something revolutionary like that. I went to go see the force awakens the opening midnight release ok? Well, the next day I had a powerpoint due about Harry Ford and the Ford cars. You can see where this goes right? Well, I put HArrison Ford Literally every time I was supposed to put Harry Ford. AND while presenting it to my WHOLE CLASS, I kept saying Harrison. IT was atleast 20 times. The worst part is, my teacher didn't even call me out on it.

More to come .-.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Wow that sounds terrible, Steve Harvey is a dingus. Worst part of Family Feud.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...