1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Exeggcute GET

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Maantijger, Aug 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    [​IMG]
    For LV's very first Challenge the objective is to get an Exeggcute from the GTS on either Pokémon XY or ORAS, starting with a Vulpix. You'll have to use Vulpix to eventually get a Pokémon you can trade for Exeggcute in the end. Keep in mind, you can't just deposit your Vulpix to instantly get your Exeggcute, that'd be waaaay too easy and this is a challenge after all >_>
    When you've accomplished your goal, you can post a video or a picture of your beautiful new Exeggcute here and describe what kinds of Pokémon you had to trade in order to ultimately obtain it. There's also some sweet rewards gets that Exeggcute. Also, you get bonus points for evolving your Exeggcute into our good friend Exeggutor :3
    [​IMG]
    RULES:
    Challenge runs from the 22nd of August until the 5th of September.
    Depositing your Vulpix isn't allowed.
    You can only use one Vulpix for trading.
    You've completed the Challenge once you've evolved the Exeggcute you obtain by trading Vulpix into an Exeggutor.
    REWARDS:
    Getting Exeggcute = 8 PP
    Getting Shiny Exeggcute = 16 PP
    Evolving your Exeggcute = +2 PP
    We also have plans for adding challenge medals, which will be released in time.
    EXAMPLE:
    Trade Vulpix for Poliwag, trade Poliwag for Happiny, trade Happiny for Archen, trade Archen for Exeggcute, use Leaf Stone to evolve Exeggcute into Exeggutor, complete.
    [​IMG]
    Need some help getting a Vulpix? You can message me anytime and I'll hook you up with one. Good luck everyone :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pixel and Ryan like this.
  2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    This sounds like so much fun, I am definitely doing this~
    To make it harder for myself, I'm gonna do it through Wonder Trade (only because the GTS often glitches out for me >_<)

[3D='vulpix'] -> [3D='charmander'] -> [3D='delibird'] -> [3D='jigglypuff'] -> [3D='slakoth'] -> [3D='fletchling'] -> [3D='pichu'] -> [3D='gible'] -> [3D='roggenrola'] -> [3D='shiny-exeggcute'] -> [3D='shiny-exeggutor']

I BEAT THIS IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Congrats to [member='Aura'] for being the only one to actually complete the Exeggcute GET challenge and in a stylish way too :3 Your reward will be coming your way and your Challenge will also be updated.
    Please head on over to [member='Megarai111']'s Literature Library Challenge for more >_>

Pixel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.