1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon: International Police Operations

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Aug 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @[member="CattyNeko"] @[member="Pokémist"]

As I've mentioned earlier in the profile thread, I would like to thank WavePearl for supervising this RP. The pace isn't hardcore as we're all busy.
    (While we wait for a third agent to show up in the profile thread, let's get the groundwork of this operation going.)

In a secret International Police Intelligence (IPI) office, Mars paced back and forth in front of her desk. The report she got was concerning in that Looker had been missing in action from an ongoing mission and that he hadn't reported in. Fearing that the operation might have been compromised, Mars considered asking the Headquarters Office to send additional agents to give Looker backup, but the office had replied saying there were no agents available. All Mars knew was that what Looker had been investigating had connections to Fiera, the most dangerous criminal network in the world, which was bad enough as it was. From assassination to bounty hunting, from stealing major targets to bringing down governments, Fiera had it all. If Looker was captured by Fiera, then that would be problematic, but that wasn't the end of it. Regional reports suggested suspicious activity in Veilstone City as well, and Mars made a note to have the city investigated.

So it boiled down to Mars, the former Team Galactic commander, instead looking at information for potential replacements. As the IPI was practically a spy agency, they had a useful database to gather intelligence on individuals. Mars herself was reluctant to use it at this point she had no choice. She had sent out letters to these potential agents, with Mars looking at the original copy right now, and looking at the hour it was almost time.

To whom it may concern,

The International Police (IP) requests your assistance to on ongoing investigation. Do not ask why you are chosen, but you will know that this request is vital.
    Should you accept this request, please arrive at the Sunyshore City lighthouse in exactly twenty-four hours. Do not speak to anyone of this.
    This message will also self-destruct a minute after you've opened the envelope!

She looked at the letter once more before taking her black investigator coat and putting it over herself. If anything, her red hair might give her away, but that was impossible as the prospects might not know who Mars is - or rather, was. It would be a while before she got there, and Mars hoped they would be there in time. For all Mars knew, she probably would arrive late.

2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (I think you forgot @[member="Shady Pirate"] but I guess he/she will find it out soon enough :)

Also, do we start out receiving the letters or Mars needs to go to our houses?)

Elodie was just at her family house, walking through the staircase which leads down into the basement room where her parents... Died. She stood there for a few minutes, before remembering all the bad things that had happened to her family.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (Ahaha well Shady only just joined us! Thanks for pointing that out. :) You start out with the letters, as they have been delivered to your doorstep in secret)

4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kira lookrd p to thr officer. "What is this?."
    "A letter that I had tk give to you. You are still under our watch" the officer said
    Kira simply nodded taking the letter from him.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ashley was watching T.V and suddenly the doorbell rang. When she opened the door, there was no one except a letter on the floor. She picked it up and closed the door. When she opened the letter, there was a sudden change in her expressions. It was a letter from International Police asking her to join. 'I like these kind of jobs but..its unbelievable. The chose me! I think this is the perfect chance for me. I will join.' she thought. Letter self-destructed after some time. She was happy and confused at the same time, but she decided to join. She changed the clothes, wore shoes and closed her apartment.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kira opened the letter. Looking up seeig the officer gone.
    Gazing back to the piece if paper she read it through-- "why me? " she wondered but a small nodd putting the papet on her desk not read about the selfdestrucy part and went to the gardrb were her magmorter abd raichu were workibg there.
    Theh both looked up .
    Kira told them what was goig on and they smiled. She quickly grab ed some random stuff and there ultra balls abd head out. When she closed tbe doot she heard a small bang . Kira shrugged it of and went to tbe train station

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    While the letters did indeed self-destruct in the form of burning into ashes, the remains reveal a miniature postcard showing a view of Sunyshore City's Vista Lighthouse. As the letter entailed, the International Police Intelligence agent will be waiting for you there. You will not know what the agent looks like, but what you do know is that the IP will find you once you arrive.

CattyNeko

The IPI has been working behind the scenes to arrange priority transport for Elodie via aerial shuttle in the murky swamp of Route 14. Additional instructions contained within the letter specify that IP agents are already waiting in the middle of the forest with the shuttle being hidden with camouflage. As soon as Elodie made contact with the IP agents, and displaying the additional instructions, the shuttle would be able to lift. The darkness of the route is not welcoming, but nor was the IP interested in making themselves publicly visible.

Shady Pirate, Pokémist

As Sinnoh region locals, Sunyshore City is relatively close. The instructions disclosed alongside the letter indicate these two potential agents should be able to make it to Sunyshore City on their own.
    The instructions read,

We recognise you are a resident of the Sinnoh region and therefore are likely to know the right routes to enter Sunyshore City.

In the IP's opinion, those words were enough to send the clear message to Ashley and Kira - separately. Because this instruction wasn't designed to self-destruct, it was the only safe way to communicate the instruction without leaking any secure information. If Fiera agents were made aware of this, that would result in problematic and possibly fatal consequences.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Sometime late4 Kira walked througb the gate to sunnyshore
    "Ljke always so hot" she sighed looking around

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Elodie had immediately read the letter, and the letter instructed her to go to the swampy Route 14. She wasn't used to go to murky and dark places, but she had no choice. She lives in Kalos, and she can't blame herself for living in a very far away place from Sunyshore.

Elodie walked around the swamp, as if trying to look for the shuttle that the letter said. Gasping in surprise, the IP shuttle was there, waiting for her.

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Shady Pirate

While the sunshine burns down on the prosperous city, the humid air does nothing better than make it harder to breathe. Fortunately, there is seaside breeze doing its best to cool down the air.
    You are free to explore around the city, which includes the Pokémon Centre and the Vista Lighthouse. However, the Sunyshore Marketplace is closed off due to safety concerns.

CattyNeko

The IP agents, dressed in suits and sunglasses, looked neither friendly nor opposing but nevertheless they acknowledged Elodie's presence.
    "Elodie Nova, correct?" one agent said. He did not require any confirmation at all, since he had been briefed already by the IP on who to look for, and what she looked like. "We have no time to waste. Get in."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kira lokked jn her bag. "Shall we go get a refreshing swim raichu?" Magmorter liked it wjen theh left. Liking to sun bath.
    She quickly put her swim suit on abd ran with al her stuff to the sea to jump in it

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Elodie immediately hopped into the shuttle. When the shuttle's door closed, she wondered, why would she even be picked; Her family was a huge disgrace in the field of science, and it would seem wrong if they wanted her since she is the daughter of the two failures who had ruined their family's name. Nevertheless, the Nova family is still one of the most powerful families, but they aren't that popular anymore. She wanted to ask some questions, but she knew that she wouldn't be obeying the rules said on the message, that she shouldn't ask any questions.

Still, Elodie also felt excited, knowing that she will have a new adventure, a better view of the world.

13. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    After little time when she left her apartment she reached Sunyshore city. "Its so hot here" she said to herself. She took out water bottle from her side bag and drank some water. She decided to explore Vista lighthouse. Sunyshore was well known to her so she had no problem in recognizing the lighthouse.

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Shady Pirate

The gentle waves splash against the shore with many local swimmers hanging out at their leisure. Certainly, the relatively cool water was a relief from the blazing sun, and to the many people who came here. At the horizon, far away, was the Sinnoh Pokémon League standing proudly in the mist. On the other end, there was the Vista Lighthouse where the arranged rendezvous was supposed to be.

CattyNeko

The IP's shuttle eventually landed on Route 222. In order to reduce suspicion, they landed in the midst of the trees so as to reduce suspicion. The agents eventually let Elodie out so they could move again - as the shuttle took off to an undisclosed location.

PokéMist

Dressed in a black coat, red-and-black tie, and sunglasses, former Team Galactic commander Mars sat down against the relative shade of the lighthouse. She really had no choice when it came to choosing clothes from the IP but this was overdoing it. Wearing nearly all black in the burning sunlight? It almost felt like she asked herself to wait in an oven. However, in Mars' opinion, this lighthouse was the most remote yet easy-to-access area in Sinnoh. Waiting here would be easy too, but it meant that she had to sweat a lot.

(You will have to forgive me that being a fanfiction writer of three currently ongoing stories and participating in three roleplays including this one is frying my imagination, so I can't update as much as I want to. Also, it doesn't include work and school.)

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    (I knkw your feeling Gen..only not thr school part xD)

Kira drysed herself off. "Shall we check out the light house?" Magmorter nodded bjt Raichu rather stayed kn the water. Kira laughed at it. Remembering how sbe first met the small Pichu.
    : come on". Pulljng Raichu out and went to the tower

(Sorrh for many spellig errors. Got a new phone and im not used to the keyboard on it

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (XD thanks Shady)

Mars did wonder how people would perceive her these days. Granted, she was an International Police Intelligence agent and her identity was practically secret everywhere. Despite that, she was one of Team Galactic's leaders until Cyrus had disbanded the group and reformed it into an energy company in Veilstone City. For her part, it only seemed like last week that Looker went to her doorstep and, in a way, forced her into the IP work. Somehow, Mars was transferred to the IPI afterwards, and now Looker was missing after all that had happened so far.
    As for how the public received her, especially in the Sinnoh reigon, Mars had taken time to adjust back to the world. It seemed like a miracle for her that she could be welcomed back - that being a criminal at first, and then turned over a new leaf the next. Truly it seemed like an achievement, but once or twice in a while her past would come back to haunt her. Mars, unfortunately, would have to live with that.

Mars looked up. Reddish hair, messy bangs, and a surprising rough appearance - this girl matched the description. That girl - named 'Kira' in the file - would not have noticed Mars in the first place, since Mars was in the shade of the wall.
    She looked barely younger than Mars herself. Mars, on the other hand, took the initiative and approached Kira. There was no time to waste.
    "You're Kira, correct?" Mars said coolly and quietly.

17. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    (I am going to have halfyearly exams in september. I feel your pain too [member='122 Generation] I feel your pain 'cause I am suffering it myself)
    Ashley moved forwards near the lighthouse when she saw two girls. One was all covered with black clothes. 'She has guts to wear black clothes in such a hot day and I suppose this courageous girl is IP member. Hmmm and this I assume any member of IP or one who is going to be a member like me.' She thought. "Uhm..." she said. Ashley was trying to gain little attention towards herself.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kira looked up. "Yes I am" she answered. While Raichu sat on her shouldrt and Magmorter was curious to look at Mars from head to toe

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (I'm going to give the logical inference situation a test run here! I supply at least one premise, and you must logically deduce the next premise and its conclusion.)

PREMISE: Whoever is waiting at the lighthouse is likely an IP agent.

Pokémist, Shady Pirate

Mars, still in sunglasses so as to make her less recognisable (for she probably expected they would be stunned if she knew who she was right now). Nevertheless, she acknowledged Ashley's presence. Mars, though, had to look around to ensure they weren't being followed, but the area was safe enough. The IP office was located very close by, so they had the means to get there. As well, Mars hoped it would be quick, since she was sweating hard in this heat!

"I will not introduce who I am. Not formally yet, anyway," Mars said to Kira. "At least I know you are here. We'll have to wait on the other two, and in fact one of them is here already." She looked to see Ashley - that was her name as per the mission file - and motioned her to join them. While waiting, Mars analysed the Pokémon Kira had alongside her. A Raichu and a Magmortar. Didn't that seem like a lot of firepower in itself already? On Mars' part, she kept her Poké Balls in her pockets.

(I understand you'll be quite busy, Pokémist! I'll likely have my share in the coming term)

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kira nodded. "Do they need to be in there balls?" She wondered as she didnt see any other Pokémon. Magmorter sighed. He wasbt fond of it but knew that it didnt alwayd had a choice. So goes also for raicchu