1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Mystic Messenger

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Megarai111, Aug 23, 2016.

Tags:
?

Who's your favourite character?

1. Jumin Han

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. 707 (Luciel Choi)

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. Yoosung Kim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jaehee Kang

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Zen (Ryu Hyun)

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I'm very sorry for doing this, guys :P

Mystic Messenger! An otome game designed for Android/iOS released by Cheritz, a company from South Korea.

You download the app, open it, and suddenly, you find yourself in a chat room with an unknown person telling you to go to a certain house! You listen to him and enter the building, but... suddenly, you're in a chat room with five others!
    In 11 days, you learn a lot more about your five potential soulmates: we have the innocent and naïve college student and gaming addict named Yoosung, we have the workaholic lady who doesn't have time for anything else named Jaehee, we have the up-and-coming narcissistic and charming actor named Zen, we have a stoic company heir named Jumin and we have a funny and witty secret agent with many secrets named 707. Along with a girl who is no longer with them, they had formed an organization which they use to host parties for fundraising for charity. They quickly accept you into their group, thinking you can replace this girl. Let the game begin!

As you progress through the story, you break your neck over all the bad endings can influence the story by making choices and thus putting yourself on a character's route. Chat rooms become available throughout the day, with waiting times varying from about one to three hours (that's right, no "waiting for tickets" or anything like that!). The story branches a couple of times, giving you the possibility of crying because you ended up at a bad end again discovering multiple endings. You're only sure of one thing: the eleventh and final day will be the party. What happens there will depend on the choices you have made and the party guests you have invited...

How many Valorians have played this game or played it in the past? What did you think of it? Whose route was your favourite? Which character was your favourite (see the poll above this post? reply to it :P
    have you fallen for any of the characters like I did?

If you have any questions regarding the game, feel free to discuss those here as well!

And finally... who would like a free signature/avatar set featuring your favourite Mystic Messenger character, made by le meh? It's completely free!

I think I got the game about two weeks ago (thanks to that day-to-day-system, you really don't notice the days passing by, lol), and I am in love with it! especially with jumin
    I did three playthroughs so far: I did one on the Casual story (I ended up on a bad end on day 5) and then moved on to the Deep Story, where I got onto Jumin's path but ended up with a bad end on day 10... Luckily, I had a save state from late on day 9, so I decided to replay through all the day 10 chatrooms again (using my hourglasses, it's very easy to get more - just keep updating the game and hope for a server error, they always make up for those by rewarding you with a ton of those things), and I'm back on track now. Tomorrow is the party... I can't wait to see what's going to happen!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    screaaam 707 forever!!!
    i just wish I could play his story without paying D:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I recently got into it. I'm in love. I'm debating between my favorite characters right now. All of them are bias wreckers tbh. I've been digging Zen, Seven, and Jumin. My heart can't handle all this cuteness.

4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    -FLIES IN- This is an amazing game. *^* I admit I haven't played for a while since I got through 707's route and find it too hard to reset over him, but yeah I loved it. Many typos and grammar mistakes aside, the story is soo good and all the characters are really likable with their own distinct personalities. Has anyone done any of the Christmas routes? :O I did Jumin's and 707's, gotta get to trying the others but hnng so busy and lazy.

5. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    707's route got me so bad. I really love this character I feel like he's the only character that doesn't fully fit in to there stereotype for his role as a hacker. He did act his role but in order for protection for MC. So I honestly find him my favorite next to Zen.