1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Two happy birthdays!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Megarai111, Sep 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Today's an extra special day - not just for one of our members, but for two!

Happy birthday, @[member="WavePearl"] and @[member="TheBlazingInfernape"]! Thanks for sticking around LV for so long, your contributions to the site are one of the reasons why LV is so great!
    Please remain awesome, and let's hope this next year of your life will be a great one! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Aww thank you @[member="Megarai111"]! Happy Birthday @[member="WavePearl"]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Happy Birthday you two! I hope you have a day as wonderful as you both are! It is great to have gotten to chat with both of you and I hope you have a Happy Birthday!

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    For maximum impact, I will write the two birthday wishes separately, rather than combining them into one.

TheBlazingInfernape, you've been part of this lake for a while and you're quite enjoyable to be around and interact with. With each step you take through life, new opportunities will open in front of you. And I'm entranced by the gif in your signature because it contains multiple explosions (I think?). Best of luck to you in your endeavours.

WavePearl, advanced in years and knowledge, so far ahead of me that I have both admiration and jealousy towards you. You've reached the point where age is but a number, and each day, month, year, is not unlike the last. You have many memories stored up, and many memories to look forward to. I don't know how you feel about birthdays, but I wish you only the best.

5. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    Thank you all--I will do my best to keep churning out writing for as long as I am able to.

6. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Hey, happy birthday guys! May you both find a great day full of fun and happiness!

7. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    Happy Birthday you two! Im glad to have you in LV ;) Remember to party responsibly!

8. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    Oh I did--met the family for dinner and then we all went to a local arcade that has all these classic games and consoles for anyone to play--the staff there know me well, so we talked Sun and Moon in between rounds of Dig Dug and Q*bert

9. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Happy late birthday you guys! That's great to hear that you had a fun time celebrating Wavepearl. :) Hope you had a great time as well BlazingInfernape!