1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Wren's Heart Gold Nuzlocke

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Wrennekin, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Wrennekin

Wrennekin "tiny but tough"

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.7
    Wren's Heart Gold Nuzlocke
    Rules:
    - I can only capture the first Pokémon that I encounter in each new area/route.
    - If a Pokémon faints, it is considered "dead" and must be released or boxed for the remainder of the playthrough.
    - All Pokémon must be nicknamed.
    - Pokémon obtained as gifts from NPCs are allowed and count as the capture for the city they are obtained in.
    - Trades with NPCs are allowed, assuming that I actually have the Pokémon they're asking for.
    - No legendaries.
    - Recovery items (excluding revives) may be used freely.
    - Dupes Clause: in the event that my first encounter in a new area is a Pokémon that I've already caught (or is in the same evolutionary line as a Pokémon that I've already caught), I may choose to disregard that encounter and instead catch the next unique Pokémon that I encounter as my catch for that area.
    - Shiny Clause: in the event that a shiny Pokémon is encountered, I may catch and use it regardless of whether or not it is my first encounter for that area. Because shinies. :P

Current Team:
    [​IMG]
    Bayou the Totodile

[​IMG]
    Barley the Bellsprout

[​IMG]
    Tank the Geodude

[​IMG]
    Cashew the Pidgey

[​IMG]
    Trick the Gastly

Boxed Pokémon:
    Bistro the Zubat
    Apple the Sentret

The Graveyard:
    None yet!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...