1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Congratulations to 8542Madness for making MOTM!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BiohazardSr, Sep 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    (Since no one else has made it) Yoooo @[member="8542Madness"], congrats man! You've been a fantastic member of this site, and were a great staff member during your time. While you might not be as active as you used to be, you are still well known and loved by all of us here! Congrats bro on making September MOTM!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    8542Madness likes this.
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Congrats Madness! I dont know you to well but I know you really deserved the honor. Congrats again and I hope to see more of you around :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Congrats on MOTM, Madness! You definitely deserve this title, especially because of all the contributions you've made to LV over the years. We're very grateful to have you around, please continue to be the awesome member you are! :D

4. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.
    madness, this was always well deserved, funny you couldn't get it because you became a mod and later supermod. But here you are, shining once again.
    We love you, former VS captain.<33

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    AHh congrats Madness! You deserve more love haha.
    I mean Literature Library.... ANYHOW CONGRATS!

6. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Yoooooo, congrats man! You so deserve this and have done for the longest time, you're such an awesome person man, always brightening our days up. Continue being so genuinely awesome!

7. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Congrats on the member of the month Madness!! You've definitely earned this! :)