1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Your favorite places to shop for clothes

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Morgaine, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I always find that the Snowbelle boutique and the one in Lumiose carry the kinds of clothes I like the most. But what are your favorite stops to shop for clothes and waste your money in X&Y?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Lumiose City, the place of fashion, before I restarted my game I had almost every piece of clothing in the game and some of my favorites came from Lumiose. I think it was meant to have some of the prettiest clothes though I will say clothing in the city was much to over priced so it was a bit more of a waste but it was the prettiest in my opinion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Snowbelle is my fave! But Anistar is also good. But I find snowbelle matches my style more.

4. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I like Anistar's boutique best. I remember entering it and seeing the clothes inside... I felt like I could finally dress my character in an outfit I liked as well, lol. Snowbelle's boutique is a close second.

5. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Either Snowbelle, Lumiose, or Cyllage, because I just really liked all of those styles :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.