1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ultra Beast's relation to the Ghost Girl?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    So, many of you would have seen the trailer with Ultra Beasts. Boy was that amazing! But I discovered something that was pretty cool...

[​IMG]
    So in those spoiler tags is our wonderful friend UB-01! But it's official description says that it bears a striking resistance to a girl. It does, doesn't it?
    So do you think this will solve the mystery of the Ghost Girl?

When she says 'you're not the one', do you think she implies to seek revenge on your Alolan character, which is why they pose a threat?

I'm not too sure, but it is something worth discussing. What are your thoughts?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Most people seem to think Lillie is UB-01. But the ghost girl from XY seems probable, too bad we have so little information about the ghost girl.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Honestly, I think the ghost girl from XY has nothing to do with the Ultra Beasts. Why would she suddenly show up like that in Kalos when Alola is clearly isolated from the rest of the regions, it doesn't make sense. The girl didn't even have any impact on the plot and it's easy to miss the whole scene if you don't know about it beforehand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.