1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Happy birthday, Maantijger!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Megarai111, Sep 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Today's a great day, ladies and gentlemen - it's my darling husband's birthday!
    He turned 18 today, which means he can FINALLY buy himself beer :3 let's hope I won't find him drunk on the couch oops

Happy birthday, Maan-chan! I'm still very grateful to be married to such a great husband, and let's continue to be friends and talk for a long amount of time! :D

Also, we of LV are very proud to present you your cake :P
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Happy Birthday Maan! You are a great guy, thanks for hanging with us for such a long time!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    I'm a little late to the party, but I hope you had a great day @[member="Maantijger"]!

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    (The cake was my idea)

If you're watching or reading this, take care, and best of luck with college. Knowing how you stepped back before to focus on schooling, and came back having done excellently, I'm confident you'll do well this time too.

5. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Thanks for the birthday wishes guys, even though I'm late to receive them :3 I never thought I'd be treated to my own cake. Een sigaar uit eigen doos >_>