1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

just go ahead, you're in a safe space, it's your turn

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Dusty, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Just let me tell you about this question thread I'm having

Anything.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Do you prefer to use headphones or earplugs when listening to music, or do you not use them at all?

What are your favourite game genres?

What's your favourite anime?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    -Headphones for overall quality but I use earbuds too and anywhere outside. Quality headphones is indoor cat.

-RPG I'd say

-Turn A Gundam, great series would recommend.

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Which Pokémon game was your favorite?

Cats or Dogs?

Favorite kind of chocolate?

5. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    HeartGold was my favorite overall, love it. For the animals I like cats a lot more, I think they're more interesting. But I get along with dogs. I like chocolate that has filling goodies inside. Unless the filling is mint or cherry which makes it disgusting. DESCUSTANG

6. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Do you prefer wearing summer or winter clothes?

What's the most boring game you've ever played?

Can you surf?

7. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Nice summer clothes are better and I wear them for a long time .Most boring game I played is probably Quest 64, piece of crap game. It sucks don't play it.

I don't think I can surf and I don't want to be in the horrible ocean with the creatures, so I wouldn't surf . Spare me tobacco crabbu.

8. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    What's your favorite non-mecha anime?

Do you read manga? If so, what's your favorite manga?

Favorite video game console(s)?

Aside from your browser, what's the program you use the most when on a computer?

Do you have any special skills or talents?

Have you ever joined any clubs/sports teams in middle/high school? If so, which clubs/sports were they?

How often do you shave, if at all?

9. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1

10. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Favourite sweets?

Have u seen Gundam 00? That's my fave gundam series

11. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Favorite sweets are definitely Reese's stuff. Things with peanut butter.

I did see 00 and I think it's pretty cool, some great designs. Lockon Stratos is cool guy

12. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    If you had the opportunity to go into space would you take it?

What is your biggest fear? (There's a spider on your back!)

Do you watch sport?

13. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    1: As long as the opportunity/means to get back are there somewhere as well, absolutely! Otherwise I might be hesitant, visiting fine but I wouldn't want to go up and then live the rest of my days in a station or space colony or something.

2: Becoming homeless and alone is up there but when I really think about fears, the biggest one for me is anesthesia failure. That's when you are getting surgery and your anesthesia wears off for one reason or another-something goes wrong basically-, and you are left awake in surgery feeling everything but paralyzed and unable to make it known you have woken up. So you lay there, unable to move, unable to make a sound or open your eyes, but you can hear everything...and feel everything. Trapped in your body and forced to experience its trauma.

Terrifying.

3: Nah I've never much been into sports. Sometimes I watch professional Euro darts but some people don't count darts as a sport as much as a game. But I like that, it's hype. The announcer guy who goes nuts when someone gets max score in three darts is the best (OONEEEHUNDREDENEAAAAAAYYYYYTTTTYY). Also used to be into some pro wrestling but that's not true sport, (although there's much more to it than "lol fake fighting" and there is a real art behind it when it's done well) but these days I mostly just listen to some people like Jim Cornette speak about that business instead of watching it.

14. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is one thing you can't live without?

If you could be a sentient robot but never be a human again would you take the opportunity?

15. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    One thing..it's really hard to think of for me besides the smartass answers like "air". I guess I could say a working computer of one form or another. Doesn't have to be fancy! Free hand me down hardware is underrated, a lot of what gets simply thrown out are perfectly functional machines for basic daily driver activities (including internet).

I might yeah, if I could ensure good people around to maintain and repair or learn how to do all that myself, and also a self-destruct sequence in there so I would not have forced immortality.

16. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Which of the main-series Pokémon games is your favorite?

Do you play any of the spin-off titles?

17. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Favorite overall, all things considered, would probably be X and Y (I know I said HG before but I considered it some more). They felt like the biggest and most "complete", had the biggest pre-National Dex Pokédex and huge variety, and really ushered in a new era of Pokémon with its improvements (not the least of which being the jump to full animated 3D models for everything). Other games are more nostalgic for me but I have to give it to X and Y, they were fantastic and revolutionary.

I don't currently play any of the spin-off games but I used to when I was a kid, I loved Pokémon Snap on the N64 (3DS sequel w/ Pokémon from modern gens plz) and I used to play the hell out of Pokémon Stadium 2, especially the 4 player mini-games with my friends from school at sleepovers and stuff like that (Barrier Ball is wicked). I tried checking out one of the first PMD GBA games on an emulator but I couldn't really get into it and did not enjoy it much.

18. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    What is your favorite video game (not Pokémon related) and why?

19. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    That's a tough one, but overall I've got to say Super Mario RPG for the SNES. I have more fond nostalgic memories from this game than any other non-Pokémon game ever, even other favorites like FFVI. I got it for a grading present when I was little and fell in love with it, and this was the game which introduced me to RPGs, which became my favorite genre of video game. The mix between Nintendo and Square was just perfect, it's aged extremely well in my opinion and it's soaking in charm. When I first beat it, I actually cried during part of the ending sequence. Such an epic game.

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  20. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    What do you pride?

Whats your belief on greed?

Whats significant about gluttony as a sin?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.