1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Baking

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShiroLugia, Sep 28, 2016.

1. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Do you like it? Any recipes to share? I can't bake too much, but I do love to make cookies with cake batter as the dough, cheesecake brownies and red velvet cookies!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,622.7
    Give me the ingredients to a good cake mix or the Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookie recipe and I'm golden.

Sometimes I'll tweak these classics in my own way, such as Andes mints for chocolate chips (those went over very well)

I especially enjoy gingerbread cookies at Christmastime.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
  4. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Sometimes for supper I bake pork chops in a mixture of mushroom soup, milk, random vegetables and various seasoning. Has to bake for about an hour. It's a good meal.

5. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I'm a big fan of baking man! Back in the day it was nearly weekly I would go to the kitchen to cook up some tasty treats for the guys to enjoy. It's been a while though, admittedly, but hey! It's something I've been meaning to get back into with a lil more free time on my hands. It was a fond food of the house so it'd be cool to bake some more soon. In general things I would bake usually included chocolate cakes, muffins and pancakes, but I really hope to learn how to bake more of a variety of foods!

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'm awful at actual baking but I'm pretty good at making savoury dishes. I just seem to burn everything I bake which is such a shame. :(

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I love baking. I like making cakes and OH, the part I love about my over, is the fact I can roast things.
    Roasting veggies such as eggplant, potatoes, and carrots, are absolutely delicious.

8. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I love baking! I usually bake mixes and pre-made cookie dough but it's still fun.

Though the only thing I can seem to bake is chocolate chip muffins.

9. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    I like baking but i don't like doing it by myself. i only like doing it with other people. i mostly like making cakes or brownies.