1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Article Prominent Member Interview - Karzar'ill

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Morgaine, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Good day to all the Lake dwellers! This is [member='AzurAurora'], continuing something that my co-writer [member='Eclipse'] has started in July. It is the Prominent Member Interview! Every so often we will pick a vict... I mean, a lovely person from the forum to interview. This is a person that is well-known on the forum, but not necessarily the MOTM or a staff member.

This time, I have the pleasure to interview [member='Karzarill']. You might have had the pleasure talking to them on Discord, seen them being very busy in the RP section, or taken part in the TGC giveaway they have done.

Questions asked by me, the interviewer, will be in my normal color.
    Questions answered by Karzar'ill, the interviewee, will be in this color.

..................................................................................................................................

Let us start with the easiest question of the bunch: Who are you?

I'm Karzar'ill. Most people call me Karz, or sometimes Sarge.

What made you come to Lake Valor? And maybe more importantly, what made you stay here?

I was invited by a friend and migrated to Lake Valor together with a few others. The community is what made me stay, I love the community.

What is your favorite part of this Lake? And might I inquire why it is your favorite part?

The community. All you need to do is stay a day in the chat and see why for yourself. You can't do anything else but love the random chaos that happens all of a sudden. The people on LV are among the best I've met and LV is one of the best sites I've ever been on.

You have been the Member of the Month in the past. What did it feel like, becoming the MOTM?

Yes, I have been MOTM back in October 2015, I was surprised really. I'm still not sure why I was picked as MOTM really.

Does your username have a special meaning to it?

It doesn't have a meaning, but it was once the name of an OC of mine. The character has long since died and is no longer in use. Well technically I have two characters with that name, but that's all that they have in common. One is only used on a different forum for Role Playing purpose.

How did you get into Pokémon?

That's gotta be back when I first saw the anime; it was the episode where Ash caught Caterpie. Ever since then I was hooked and watched it every weekend. I eventually started playing Red and Blue Version when they got released in Europe.

What do you do in your free time, except for roaming Lake Valor?

Playing video games, mainly Final Fantasy XIV. I can't get enough of that game, I'm addicted to it. I also write, sometimes original work, sometimes fanfiction. It mostly depends on my mood and my muse.

You said already that you are addicted to Final Fantasy FFXIV. But what would be the hardest thing to just give up on?

Faxe Kondi, Danish thing look it up. I am very addicted to it, sadly. I can't even go a week without. I don't drink it every day, though, but I am still very addicted. (For those who don't know what Faxe Kondi is, including me, it is a fizzy drink that apparently tastes a bit like Sprite or 7-up, but better. It used to be distributed in beer bottles, as the company was also a beer brewer.)

Everyone has a talent for something. What is your most bizarre talent?

Gathering odd and sometimes useless facts and knowledge that's really only worth something in very specific situations, but hey, sometimes is useful at least.

[SIZE=11pt]Would you mind giving me a few useless, but fun, facts about Denmark or something that you like?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]My useless facts are more household orientated as in, it is something that's useful but only in very specific cases.[/SIZE]

We went through all the questions I had for you. I feel as if I came to know you a little better already. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to do this interview with me. Do you want to say something to the wonderful community?

[SIZE=11pt]Keep being the crazy bunch you are. LV would be boring if y'all weren't just a little crazy.[/SIZE]

..................................................................................................................................
    Well, this wraps up the first ever interview I conducted on Lake Valor. I hope you all learned at least a tiny bit about this month's Prominent Member Karzar'ill, and that it was as fun for you as it was for me.

This was [member='AzurAurora']. See you all next time!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Shada and Aiko like this.