1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Type Combinations in Sun and Moon!

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pixel, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Hey guys, [member='Aura'] here with another Pokémon Sun and Moon discussion thread!

So, we've been introduced to about 50 new Pokémon, and there are some very interesting type combinations given to them, and a few exclusive (for now, at least) combinations as well.
    • Drampa's Normal/Dragon
    • Cutiefly's Bug/Fairy
    • Salandit's Poison/Fire
    • Mimikkyu's Ghost/Fairy
    • Alolan Ninetales' Ice/Fairy
    • Alolan Sandshrew and Alolan Sandslash's Ice/Steel
    • Alolan Raichu's Electric/Psychic
    • Alolan Ratatta and Alolan Raticate's Normal/Dark
    With so many unique type combinations, what types do you think will get paired up for Sun and Moon? Feel free to discuss below!

As always, this is [member='Aura'], signing out until next time!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    We'll probably see whatever has not been done yet, like Ground/Fighting and Dragon/Fighting. Poison/Fairy mite b cool.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    @[member="Aura"], Bug/Electric is also the typing of Galvantula and Joltik :P (Not New)

4. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I think it would be nice to have a non-legendary Ice/Dragon-type Pokémon! It would certainly be very interesting to use :D

Also, I noticed you made a couple mistakes in your list. Stufful and Bewear are Normal/Fighting just like Mega Lopunny. Also, Oranguru shares its Normal/Fighting-type with Girafarig and Meloetta. Cutiefly should be on the list as well, with it being Bug/Fairy.

I'm not trying to be naggy or anything like that, it's just something I noticed. I hope you don't mind :sweat:

5. Faerie

Faerie School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽38.3
    Want to see a Ghost Fighting type and/or Fairy Ground Type. Also I want to just see more Ghost combinations in general even if they already exist like Ghost Ice, Ghost, Ghost Steel, Ghost Fairy, ect.

6. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Yeah, sorry, it was a bit rushed so I made a few mistakes :sweat:

I've fixed them all though~

7. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Wait your correcting someone and you can't even get it right :P (Everyyone knew what you meant so don't worry I just found it kindof funny)

I really want to see the Normal/Ghost-Typing preferably on a more traditional Skeleton Body-like Pokémon (Not just a head like Duskull) as if it was once a living Pokémon

Megarai111 likes this.
  8. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    And look at who made a correct prediction! Dragon/Fighting has been confirmed, and I'm really excited about this.
    I've really wanted a dual type like this since gen 3, where dragon/psychic became a thing. I have a feeling I'll be experimenting a lot with this when sun/moon comes out!

9. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    I'm happy I predicted that correctly, not for the sake of being right but because this typing and Pokémon are awesome. Kommo-o is up there with Sandlit as my favorite new Pokémon so far and if either of them are version exclusive (if both hopefully the same) that will be the final choice for me.

10. Headsprouter

Headsprouter Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽86.8
    This isn't a new type combination, but it's one I want to see explored again. My two favourite types are bug and ground, and we only have two bug/ground types, the admittedly adorable Nincada and the undefined and gimmicky Wormadam.

I feel like there's potential for something much cooler to come from a final stage bug/ground type. Trapinch is in the bug egg group, it could have become one, if it wasn't already destined to become a dragon type by its final stage.