1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Lake Y U NO Verity

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by -Silver-, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Silver-

-Silver- Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi forum, I'm -Silver- from Venezuela, but you can call me Shiruba. I liked some of the ideas of this forum so decided to join.
    Lately I've been in competitive battling online, and doing some tiling and spriting for a sideproject of mine.

I've been playing UU just for the unexpected niches you can find in that tier, but I play in OU most of the time. It'd be nice to join a tourney or event here.

I like to do gfx designing, like signatures, userbars, avatars and that kind of stuff. I've been into gfx designing for 3-4 years and counting, and I'd be pleased to know if there are some contests going on here like Signature of the Week so I can make a try signing up.
    Also, I'm a Pixel artist and a guitar player. I'm not great at it but I love music with passion. I've used FL Studio, Ableton Live, GarageBand and Pro Tools for recording and composing.

As you can assume, my main language is spanish and I may have a bad time trying to catch up with you guys, so if you see any mistake in my speaking, please let me know.

Oh, and about my country, things aren't very stable yet so it's a little tough to keep myself interested in things like this but I'll do my best, aaaaand I don't want to start a political debate, so that's all (:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Welcome Shiruba! Good to have you here :) We do have Signature Of The Week contests! I can't wait to see your entries! :) The thread can be found in the Creative Corner under Graphics. It's abbreviated SOTW !

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    Welcome to LV, Shi! :)

4. Gary Oak

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Welcome to LV Shiruba! I'd love to battle ya sometime. :D

5. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Hello! Welcome to the forums, hope you have a great time.

6. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    Not only do we have a SotW competition, we also have loads of art and graphic design threads here! You can even open up your own shop so that other people pay for your work with Pokepoints!

7. Blizzarf

Blizzarf PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Welcome ;)

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hey there, welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here. :)

9. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor. Hope you like it here.

10. Fluffy_Eevee

Fluffy_Eevee Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Welcome~
    Nice to meet you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.