1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Aura Sphere, Incoming! - New Pokken Fighter?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pixel, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Hey guys, [member='Aura'] here with your latest edition of "Aura Sphere, Incoming!". This will be the title I use for my news articles, excluding Sun and Moon news, so look out for these from time to time!

Anyway, today's news drop is that, on the 13th of October, a new playable character for Pokken Tournament is going to be revealed. There are absolutely no hints as to who it could be, much like with Darkrai's reveal, and there's no news on whether it will be available for the home console version. If guesses are correct, which they were with Darkrai's inclusion, then this newest reveal could be either Empoleon or Scizor, Pokémon that were found along with Darkrai via data-mining, but there's nothing stopping them from pulling out a completely random reveal.

Which Pokémon would you like to see be included in Pokken Tournament? To be quite honest, I'd love to see Empoleon in Pokken! It's my favourite of the Sinnoh starters, and I'd love to see Drill Peck on its moveset.

[​IMG]
    Byotiful. Just byotiful.
    Well, that's it for this edition of "Aura Sphere, Incoming!". This is [member='Aura'], signing out until next time!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    INFERNAPE PLEASE! I want my Infernape. Or Heracross would be cool too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,521.6
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Empoleon, Heracross, Krookodile, or (in the same vein as how Chandelure was unique) Galvantula. Those are my wishes for this.

4. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Heracross could be really cool. An unexpected but fun one would be Swirlix, too. :P

Pixel likes this.
  5. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    I'd like to see my man Golurk in there, I love that thing. Big powerful ghost-mech fighter, would fit in real well.

But another part of me wants it to be Farfetch'd because that would be hilarious. Duck that no one cares about running around smacking things with a vegetable like it's a sword. Doing over the top anime-style samurai moves with it, quacking it up. It would be what you never knew you wanted.

Pixel likes this.