1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask the Moonlit Peafowl

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Lunar-Peacle, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Hey there~~ I am reviving my ask topic. So feel free to ask away~!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    What is a peacle and how does it survive on the moon?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Haha, long story. Peacle is a name of a fanmade peacock Pokémon I made up among us several LV people. It's meant to be a combo of "Peacock + Oracle".

And as to how it can survive on the moon, unlike real peacocks, their tail feathers have nutrients for them to last the trip to the moon and back//ok I'm just making it up as I go---

4. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Back to this moon thing how long CAN a peacle last on the moon, and during your time on the moon what would you do and what would you take with you?

Also, if the moon was cheese... Would you eat it?

5. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    MY GOODNESS---

Since there has been no certified clinical studies done for peacle's surviving on the moon, one lone peacle has made an attempt to take the leap. They have taken with them 50kg worth of sunflower seeds and a laptop that works on lunar power as well as an egg of their brethren (to see if hatching on the moon was conducive). They have been eating, incubating the egg and mating dance to Jennifer Lopez/Shakira/Beyonce/any Latin-ish dance tunes, while making sure to give a daily log. As of today, the record has been 25 earth days and still counting, but one may be doubting the truth and sense in the lone ranger's daily log after day 12...(and the egg is still an egg...)

If the moon was cheese, the peacle might eat it. Me, in healthy amounts I'll take it. (Probably will be responsible for the moon to change phase/shape every month then)

Getus likes this.
  6. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    do you wanna build a snowman?

Do you want to blow up said snowman with a potato cannon?

Do you like mashed potatoes?

7. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    I would if I could, but my country is all tropical and no snow---

Sounds fun, but gotta save the potatoes---THEY ARE ESSENTIAL FOR HUMAN CARBS AND SURVIVAL----

That I do love mashed potatoes~ just almost any kind of potato sits well with me~~

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What occupies the largest portion of your spare time?

:: What occupies the largest portion of your non-spare time?

:: Since peahens have rather boring plumage (of the peafowl, only the male sports the magnificent tail feathers), how did you craft for yourself such a fantastic design?

9. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    1. Drawing, listening to music, Browsing dA and LV, watching YouTube videos, reading

2. Cleaning the house, working at the retail pharmacy, serving customers etc.

3. It all started with evolution of the peahen wanting to impress their mate as much as the peacocks do. The tail feathers have started to develop more nicely over a few generations, but still cannot outshine their male counterparts. The duller peahen plumage serve to make them less likely to be taken away by competitive males (at least that's what I figure), so the increase in beautiful female plumage is both becoming a boon and bane for the peafowl species... (I don't think I am answering your questions right, sorry---)

10. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Do you have a favorite sea creature?

If you could have any color peafowl, what color(s) would you choose?

11. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    1. My favourite sea creatures have got to be dolphins and a variety of colourful marine fishes (think Dory and Nemo as examples)

2. I still prefer the blue and green colours on an Indian peafowl, they seem the most, say, beautiful to me. White peafowls are just as beautiful too!

Bubbles likes this.
  12. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    What is your favorite Mega-Pokémon? If more than one, what's the top three?

Do you remember your first favorite Pokémon? If so, what is it?

13. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    1. I'm not quite into Mega evolutions, but I do admit some designs look amazing. Mega Swampert has a lasting impression on me, being my favourite Hoenn starter. Other Mega evolution Pokémon I like are Mega Altaria and Mega Absol.

2. My first favourite Pokémon...oh boy. OH BOY. The first Pokémon that landed a spot in my favourites was Lapras. Just watching one scene of Lapras happily splashing in the water in Pokémon the Movie 2000 when I was a kid was enough to seal the deal!

14. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    What is your favorite LV nameglow?

Do you use lotion to keep your skin moisturized?

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What sort of things or events do you look forward to?

:: Is there something or someone you try to consciously avoid?

:: Why did you choose Lunar over Solar?

16. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    1. Admittedly Supermod (because the blue colour is pleasant to see. And Ultraballs are nice.) And VIP (the purple font and premier ball(?))

2. I do but 9/10 times I will always forget...my skin dries rather quickly.

1. I don't quite look forward to many things, but as of now, I look forward to going for university in New Zealand next year.

2. As for that...it's a little hard to answer. Would dirty/smoking places count? If people = Smokers mostly. I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but I cannot stand any form of smoking. (Even though hookah is less pollutive, I still don't like it.)

3. I don't know myself, there is just an appeal to the moon for me. But I guess with the moon comes a sense of serenity (no reference intended) and beauty to be explored. (Even though physically it is just a rock reflecting light.)

But I do like solar as well, as they give a feeling of bringing life. Maube I just prefer lunar.

17. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Have you ever been stung by a plant?

Who is your favourite supervillain?

What do you normally eat for breakfast?

18. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    1. Not that I recall. On the contrary, I have been stung by jellyfish before.

2. Supervillains...I never quite liked villains, but if I had to choose, it would have been Aizen Sousuke from the anime Bleach. For the first half(?) of the series, Bleach's highlight was the downfall of Aizen. He is calm and calculating, and take proper measures to ensure no one would suspect him, before straight out pulling the rug under people. An honourable mention would be Cyrus from Pokémon. He's pretty much Aizen in the Pokémon world, with a god-complex of some sort.

3. Variants of bread and buns, sometimes cereal and milk, or yoghurt.

19. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    What is a fact about you that you don't mind sharing, but many people don't know?

What is your favorite type of cookie?

20. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    What is your favorite type of RP, romance, action, etc?

Which do you like to draw more, rough characters or cutesy characters?