1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Dragonic takeover, hehe

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Azazel, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Its a thread for my favourite dragon pal @[member="Eclipse"] being a mod! Congrats! Now you have a lovely green accent!

2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Congrats Eclipse! You really deserved this!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Congrats! Now show everyone what you are made of and keep rocking the place and doing a good job! (In others words keep being you my friend!)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Congrats and welcome to the mod team!!!
    How does it feel to be green?~

5. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Welcome to the salad that is the LV staff team, Eclipse! I'm sure you'll greatly help us out with your refreshing way of seeing things. I look forward to working with you :D

Eclipse, no longer the Pure-Black Dragon but a green one with pink accents

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    And now for individualised replies.

@[member=Ren] - Thank you very much! I could tell you wanted to make this topic, so I believed you should have that honour. I don't have very many dragon friends - I think you may be the only one, actually. You're always great to be around.

@[member="Cadbberry"] - I'm not calling you wrong, but deserving had nothing to do with it: I go where I am needed first and foremost. Lake Valor - and, by extension, each and every one of you - needed another staff hand, and thus I was approached. So my goal will be to make LV the place that everyone needs it to be.

@[member=Strytho] - It'll certainly give me more chances to be visible, or at least let people see what I'm made of. Which reminds me...

<Tigger> C'mon, show him what you're made of, pal.
    <Pooh> ...Fluff?
    <Tigger> I think we're in big trouble.

And then Pooh was punted into a tree.

@[member=Azure] - Like I'm following as your echo - first Writer, then Moderator. It still all feels new to me having a nameglow at all, as I took pride in being colourless. (I still do, but it hasn't applied for 3 months.) But it lets me know that I have a duty to you all, and it's nice to be reminded why I'm really here.

@[member=Megarai111] - Salad? I am a dragon, not a rabbit, and certainly no rabbit dragon - but I do love broccoli, so let's just pretend that it's broccoli. I may change forms and colours now and again, but underneath my scales I'm still always pure-black - it just doesn't always show.

Thank you all for your paid respects and your continued support. I'm still new at this so do have patience, but I will do my best to be a moderator that Valor deserves.

Shada likes this.