1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favourite Pokeball Designs?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by EchoSouls, Oct 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. EchoSouls

EchoSouls Contributor

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.2
    Over the past few years, we've been bombarded with different pokeballs. From Dusk balls to Net balls there's loads of different ones with different appearences. Which are your personal favourites?

I perosonally really like the Luxury ball.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. thunder2910

thunder2910 Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.6
    Dive ball and luxury ball, I like their colour combinations ^-^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Dive balls are pretty, I like them. Also Premier balls, the simple white of them is just great looking, at once futuristic and like an old Pokéball prototype. Some nice balls.

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I really like the Safari Ball, it gotta be my all time favorite of all the current ball designs. The Level Ball is another one I really like. Out of all the balls those are the two I like that most but I also like the Dive and Heavy Ball.

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Moon Ball and the Nest Ball. Even if the Moon ball is completely aesthetic outside of Pokémon that evolve by moon Stone, I still quite like its design.

6. Mimic

Mimic Tuber

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.7
    Premier ball, because it's just so simple & pleasing to look at, & the Clone ball, no real reason here.

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'm a big fan of the love ball. I really like pink and hearts. I love it.

8. DizzyTheBuneary

PokéPoints:
    ₽9.6
    I have always been in love with the Premier ball and the Luxury ball!

9. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    [​IMG]
    You see this? This is a dusk ball. And it looks cool. Not only that, it is also useful. Going Pokémon hunting at night? Feeling like doing some 'sploring in a cave? Bring some Dusk Balls with you and you're good to go. It increases the catch rate of Pokémon by 3.5x. Think that isn't much? An Ultra Ball only gives a 2x catch rate. Basically, the Dusk Ball is nearly twice as useful as an Ultra Ball, think about it. Oh, and did I mention the Dusk Ball also looks really cool? Yeah.

Dusk Balls.
    Get 'em
    Use 'em
    Catch 'em

10. Headsprouter

Headsprouter Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽86.8
    Repeat ball. [​IMG]

It's got a cool mechanic and it's a slight alternation on the regular ball design. Cool exit animation too.

11. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    I really like the Moon Ball and the Level Ball designs. But in terms of Pokeballs used in all of the games, I like the Ultra Ball and Dusk Ball designs.

12. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    I really like the Moon Ball because I love the crescent moon on top of the Pokéball. ewe'. But, over all, I'd say the Luxury Ball is one of my favorites. It helps increase the friendship of a Pokémon that requires friendship to evolve. :3

13. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    The Premier Ball and Beast Ball are my current favorite. I love the way the Premier Ball looks and the Beast Ball is really unique.

14. Pbear

Pbear Space Polar Bear

PokéPoints:
    ₽43.8
    i like the heavy ball. i wish they brought back apricorns...

15. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    My favorite Pokeballs are the Luxury ball, in SM the sparkles it emits feel so special and fancy, the Love ball, the little hearts that come out when you launch it are adorable and the way the ball looks is so simple but unique, lastly the dusk ball, the way the darkness launches out of it is so cool looking and the design is a bit much for me but the animation is has is great.

16. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    My favorite Pokeballs are the Beast Ball, being so different and the animation of it (And hard to get Pokémon in it) and the Nest Ball (Because of overall use and Animation as well)

17. JohtoChimes

Weatherly
    (Castform (Water))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.0
    My favorite are the Moon, Friend, and Loveballs. I especially love the new animation for the Moonball.

18. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,521.6
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    There isn't really many Pokéball designs I dislike. Generally, at least. In turms of use, you have to admit, pretty much all the Apricorn Balls are mostly usless outside of a few certain senarios. Anyway, if I had to pick a favorite, I'm caught between the Luxury, Fast, Dusk, Master, Timer, Quick, Repeat, Nest, and Net balls. I love all of their designs, they all have cool mechanics (despite the Fast Ball being VERY dependent on Roaming Pokémon and useless on anything else), and the Master Ball specifically is pretty symbolic, in my opinion. It's like, you have that kind of power to catch any Pokémon without fail, plus the name, and the fact that you usually get it after something at least kind of big happening with the villains. It just seems to cry out "you are one of the best Trainers to ever grace this world" or something. Now if only I'd ever actually USE them... (Despite my love for it, I think of it kind of cheap since you don't have to work for your catch. Unless it's a Roaming Pokémon, of course. Because they're just annoying)

19. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Aesthetic-wise, my favourites are Luxury Balls and Beast Balls. Dunno why, they just look cool and fancy, especially with the Beast Ball's animation. It kinda looks like it's opening a wormhole when you send out your 'mon.

20. TheSignOfLibra

TheSignOfLibra School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽49.3
    I have to go with Luxury Balls. If I had the cash, my whole team would be in Luxury Balls.