1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

-={Dusty Art}=-

Discussion in 'Market' started by Dusty, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    You may request of me to draw anything acceptable within the Lake Valor rules. This will be drawn in my style via traditional means, how I like it. You may specify if you want it to be colored or black and white.

There is no set cost on these drawings. After I complete the drawing you have one week to pay me whatever you feel the drawing is worth, minimum 1 Pokepoint. No guarantees on delivery time. Perhaps factor that into your pricing? Requests will be drawn in the order they were received with no exceptions. Limiit 2 drawings per order
    CLOSED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST
    Orders and Transactions completed: 1

Update 110616: Limit increased to 2 drawings per individual order
    Update 121216: Removed parts of post that were kind of a joke anyway and maybe contributed to lack of interest(?)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I'll take the first order! I'm curious to see what you can do :)

Could you try sketching a tall, bony man with a fuzzy beard, dark wavy hair and wearing a paper boy hat on his head while wearing shabby, wide clothes full of holes in them? You don't have to color him, I'm just interested to see what kind of image pops up in your head with my description o7

Good luck, I look forward to the result!

please tag me once you're finished or I might overlook it in the future oops

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    @[member='Megarai111'], it's finished, hope you like it.

[​IMG]

Megarai111 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.