1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

hey im new!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by ReallyEvilHoopa, Oct 15, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReallyEvilHoopa

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.0
    So someone on deviant art told me that I had really good art and proposed me to join this website. But... I not quite sure how it works, its a little complicated and some help would be nice! Thank you! :3

2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hi there! Welcome to Lake Valor! I would be the member who messaged you on DA! I suggest you follow through the Guidance of Valor, it will help you find where everything is! Since you are such a lovely artist I think it would be great if you made a portfolio so we could see all your work! If you need more help feel free to contact me or any staff member or ask on the Discord! Again welcome to Lake Valor! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Welcome in! @[member="Cadbberry"] covered the important stuff already. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I'm glad to help if you need anything.

4. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Alola! Welcome to Lake Valor!

You should check out the sites [member=Cadbberry] have out for you! You should also show us some of your art work. I'd like to see some! =3 Hope to see you around the site! If you need any help, feel free to ask. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.