1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A New Challenger Approaches: IceyEmmy

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by IceyEmmy, Oct 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceyEmmy

IceyEmmy Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.2
    Hi Hi people of Lake Valor, newcomer IceyEmmy here. I was invited to join this forum on my DA, Emeraldcade, and decided to accept. I'm a bit anxious joining here because I've never really joined a forum before, but I felt like I should at least try after being so kindly invited. *_*

A little about myself is commonplace right? Well, I've played Pokémon games since the release of Red and Blue, and I've owned every single game in the a main series (Yes, that includes both copies in each generation and remakes), I've also owned/played the majority of spin offs. My favorite main series games are B/W and B2/W2, and my favorite spin off has been the mystery dungeon series. My most favorite Pokémon are Zoroark and Gardevoir. While I am mostly a fan of just playing the story of the main series, I have dabbled in competitive battling and am up to a challenge anyone feels like it. I also do a good bit of art based on Pokémon ranging from setting art of the Pokémon to anthros and gijinkas of them. :D I'm also into doing role-plays, though I more enjoy the character creation than the actual act of role-playing because I get easily side-tracked and will leave a role-play in the air for long periods of time.

With that out of the way, I hope I can get along with you all and find my place among you guys! ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ShiroLugia likes this.
  2. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    You draw gijinkas too? Oh man, we'll be awesome friends then! Welcome to LV! Is it okay if I call you Emmy? Your username is super cute.

I can assure you there's no need to worry, I was anxious when I first rolled in too, but we're known to have a family atmosphere, so we're certajn you'll find your home here. Why not post some of your works in a portfolio or start a Q&A thread so we can get to know you?

Gardevoir and Zoroark are awesome Pokémon as well!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. IceyEmmy

IceyEmmy Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.2
    I don't mind being called Emmy, quite a few of my friends on DA call me Emmy just cause my username there anyways. :P

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I am so glad you took my invitation :D I love your art, it is very clean and nice looking! I hope you make a portfolio so we can see your art! If you need any help let me know!! I love Pokémon gijinkas, I have a few my self, they are some of my favorite OCs!

5. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Hi, Emmy! I welcomed you in the Discord chat (I believe that was you, anyway) but I'm more than happy to do it again here so it's extra welcoming... So, welcome to Lake Valor! Glad to have you here. If you need anything, I'm here to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.