1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

I'm an asexual that identifies himself as a potato vegan

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by HyperChaosLugia, Oct 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HyperChaosLugia

HyperChaosLugia Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.6
    No, I actually am not vegan (force of habit, I say it a lot IRL to new people or my friends cause it's a hilarious thing to do + breaks the ice easier =u= no wonder I get called a memelord). Hi everyone, I'm Hyperchaoslugia but my friends just call my Aqua! Pleasure to meet ya'll. Lets see....weirdo artist both traditional and digital, likes crafting at points (I recently started setting up my first cosplay material HELP), also gamer, roleplayer (good luck with getting me motivated, derp), writer, anime/manga lover and an overall hyperactive friendly weirdo. I will be randomly active due to university but will try. Aaaand I speak nearly 5 languages (3 fluent and 2 beginner levels) derp.

I believe that is pretty much it about myself in a really short introduction, hope I can be friends with ya'll, I don't bite...hard...*Snorts but then ends up giggling like a high school girl* =w=

(Also cause I am tired of joining forums so this might be the last time I will join them after getting asked by a member from here on Deviantart before but declined due to having been told that this place is...cruddy. So it took me a while to be convinced by a certain Shaymin and here I am now, finally motivated enough to actually get registered).

2. Toxic

Toxic Idk I'm bored

Lugia Egg
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽176.8
    Hi potato vegan. Welcome to Lake Valor!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    HyperChaosLugia likes this.
  3. HyperChaosLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.6
    Did you just assume my gender? Hello there and thank you, just Aqua please. =3

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hello Aqua! Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you enjoy the site, I am sorry you haven' t heard good things but I think the community here is very lovely and I hope you learn to find that your self :3 I hope I see you around the forums, maybe talking about Anime and Manga or making a portfolio for your art! We also have a multitude of places to talk about games, from the Pokemon Center, all kinds of threads in there, or the General Video Game section! If you need any help, let me know! I hope to see you around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Hello! I was kind of excited when you said you don't eat animals (because I love animals), but oh well. At least you like potatoes? Anyway, welcome to this Forum Site! I hope you have a great time and boy is it a great time to join! If you ever get lost in this site, we have really friendly staff members who are awesome to talk to. And you cosplay as well? So do I and my twin! (Maybe we can be cosplay buddies)! I can see we have a few things in common, but most of all, you're amazing!

6. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Welcome to LV! I'm not sure if you were kidding, but I'm also ace. :P Hope you enjoy your stay here, and like Cad said, I'm sorry you heard that about LV! Hopefully, your experience here will change your mind. :)

7. HyperChaosLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.6
    Haha, thank you all and is fine, was going to see it to believe before judging based on rumors to begin with!~ Well this will be interesting cause this might be the first forum I have not seen a chatbox on. XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.