1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi! I'm new and I really hope this will be awesome :D

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Blackrose123, Oct 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackrose123

Blackrose123 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    Hello, I was invited here out of the blue today and hope I can fit in here well. I have been a huge fan of the Pokémon franchise as far back as I can remember, I asked for my third birthday party to have a bulbasaur piñata if that helps describe how long I have loved Pokémon. I am currently attending a medical school with a major in nursing and a minor in biomedical science and research. I love to build teams for competitive Pokémon both smogon tiers and VGC. I absolutely adore music and art and spend a lot of my free time singing, dancing, and practicing the arts. I am not the most adept with technology and struggle daily with my laptop. I can sometimes come off as a very harsh and condescending person, but in reality I only wish to be honest and tell people how it is because I believe once we accept our flaws we can truly work on moving forward with improving ourselves. Hopefully I didn't drone on for to long and can't wait to talk to everybody.

East likes this.
  2. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Great to have you on board, Ethan :) I'm really glad you took to my invitation!

3. Bafa

Bafa Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽23.0
    Hi!! I just joined today too! :)

Bulbasaur Pinata.. that's epic! Haha!

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I am glad you joined the site! I am a huge fan of the VCG, I like to watch the tournaments, the commentators are really interesting in how they describe in much detail how it works. If you need help, let me know :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Also, @[member="Blackrose123"] you should check out some of @[member="Deltheor"]'s artwork. He's a genius.

Or, check out our meme stash on Discord once you get 10 posts this month :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.