1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hiya! Neshi's here!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Neshi, Oct 24, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neshi

Neshi Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽87.5
    Hi everyone, nice to meet ya~

I'm Neshi and I've searched for a Pokémon community where I can share my works and once on deviantart I got a message from one of your members that LakeValor is a nice place. I want you to know that your forum layout is really beautiful and well-organised! I'm here to meet new people and let you know about my actions and stuff.

I love to draw and from time to time I do other creative things like music, graphics, animations.
    You can find my work on my deviantart, my tumblr, youtube and miiverse.

My long time favorite games are : Pokémon and Golden Sun TLA (any GS fans around here?) because of memories and nostalgia.

Greets for all members! :3
    I can't promise I'll be an active member because when I have some free time I dedicate it to create new things, I hope you understand <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RogueZephyr

RogueZephyr Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽27.7
    Welcome Neshi! I look forward to seeing some of your work. Is all your stuff Pokémon related?

3. Neshi

Neshi Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽87.5
    Hi, hello! ^.^ Noup, I draw fanarts and also original works. I guess I should show something in the Portfolio section, right? :)

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hi there Neshi! Welcome to Lake Valor! It would be awesome if you made a portfolio, I would love to see a lot of your work and updates on it, it is really wonderful art! If you need any help let me know :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Hi there! Welcome to Lake Valor! I look forward to seeing some of your work on here!
    (BECAUSE IT'S AMAZING, I JUST LOOKED)
    Ahem.
    Nice to meet you!

6. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Wow that is really good! Welcome to the forums! You should totally join our discord! We have a art section there to post stuff! I look forward to seeing you around!

7. Neshi

Neshi Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽87.5
    Aww, thank you for the warm welcome, glad you like my work! ^__^

I rarely visit Discord to not say I don't use it at all hehe xD' But if I have some more time, I'll stop by! <3

8. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Wow, a GS fan! Never thought I'd see others here. Welcome to LV <3 I can't wait to see what art you'll create with us! You should totally participate in our Oktoberfest art events!

Are you doing anything for halloween? If you need anything LV related, feel free to ask me!

9. Neshi

Neshi Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽87.5
    Hello!^.^ Yay, another GS fan!! If you're interested, here's Golden Sun Legends project with illustrations made by me and music by Sky Sky Studio!

Could you tell me something more about Octoberfest Art events?;333

I don't have any extraordinary plans but I guess I'll be hanging around with Pokémon Go and hunting for ghost ;D

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Why have I never noticed you here before? I am ashamed that I didn't notice this topic earlier.
    As for why I quoted that particular section of your post, you will probably be able to ascertain where my username came from.

Good to see you! By the looks of it you've acclimated quite rapidly to this place; this is fantastic to see.

I suppose it isn't technically required for you to share in the Portfolio section, though it is a nice place to showcase select features of your art, and the Gallery feature is nice if you wish to upload other images here, or even just want to make a backup or two.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bookmark and browse your Golden Sun gallery.

11. Neshi

Neshi Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽87.5
    Hiya!! Of course, Eclipse is one of my fav summons!
    It's really great to see GS fans around!! You definitely should check out Golden Sun Legends project! <3

Okay, I prepared my portfolio for you guys but.. I can't show it. When I try to upload my Portfolio topic it never appears in the section.. ^^''
    //edit: So there's a limit on how many pictures you can upload that's why I couldn't xD'

12. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Your work is incredible - great job, and welcome to LV! I've only played Dark Dawn, and didn't get very far, unfortunately. I may give it another go after I'm done with Sun & Moon! If you need help with anything, just ask. Hope you have a great time here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.