1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Favorite memory link memory

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Gemini, May 2, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    Hey Everyone, Today I wanted to know what's your favorite memory link memory and Why (you don't have to answer this part if you don't want to).

~ will add my own a little later~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Fluffy_Eevee

Fluffy_Eevee Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I really loved the memory links with N *___* I just was like: awww...
    I loved to collect N's Pokémon!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    Haha. The only one I liked was when they mentioned my Black game when I went into the dance hall place. They're like
    "KAGORI WAS AMAZING! MAYBE YOU CAN BE TOO!" (Kagori is my character's name fyi XD)
    Then they gave me free stuff :D

4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I liked how when you went to Nuvema town (I hope I spelled that right) Bianca talked about she, Cheren, and Steve (My name on Black, not really sure why I named myself that) went on route one for the first time. It really brought back memories.

5. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    My favorite memory is the Heart's Desire memory, I like this memory because we see Alder and Brycen giving their reasons for resigning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.