1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event for Event

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Dusty, Oct 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Hullo there folks. I have myself an extra Keldeo, but am missing just a couple of other event Pokémon. Since the GTS will not allow me to deposit it for trade there, I'm thinking maybe a cool LV friend and I could possibly help each other out.

I'm looking for a Diancie, Victini, Jirachi or Arceus. If you have a spare one of those, I have a spare Keldeo, I am not concerned at all with the nature or stats of whatever one of these Pokémon you want to put up. As thanks I'll give Keldeo something good to hold as an extra gift. also I have zero IRL friends who still like or play Pokémon and my 3DS friends list is barren of Pokémon players and its sad and would be cool to have an LV buddy on there to play with and help each other out in the upcoming games...

My FC is in my profile, feel free to just add it and then tell me so (so I can add you in return) in a reply along with which of those Pokémon you want to trade me if you're willing to do this deal, and we'll set it up. I don't know the exact IVs of either Keldeo I have but if you wish I can post the natures and stats of both, I am willing to trade either of the two Keldeos I have.

As a side note, even if you don't want to do this trade feel free to add my FC anyway and let me know in a PM, like I said before my 3DS friends list is barren of Pokémon players and it's kinda sad. I know I'm still pretty new but it would be great to have one or some of you fine people on there so we can help each other out and be Pokefriends.

EDIT: Completely forgot about it at first, but Diancie is also one of the ones I need.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Hey, @[member="Dusty"].

I have a spare Manaphy I am willing to trade with ya for nothing special. Use that Keldeo of yours to get another one you still need. It is the third one I have and I simply don't need it. I have added you to my friends list anyway, seeing as I like to have some more Pokémon players on it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Dusty likes this.
  3. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Wow, thank you very much! I'll add you back right now. If you're playing right now we can do it now, or if not whenever it's convenient for you, we can just set it up through PM. I really appreciate this.

And thanks to this generosity, the deal for the Keldeo still remains.

4. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Time for an update in my search. I need now only Jirachi, Arceus and Victini to have every single one of the current 721 Pokémon. I have now both Keldeo and Genesect to offer. Maybe the Genesect event is not occurring in your region? I have a spare. I can post stats of both pairs of Pokémon if you are interested in such a thing.

Have a spare Jirachi or Victini (or Arceus) around? I'm looking for one.