1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Congratulations on MOTM, AzurAurora!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sanctuary, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Congratulations @[member="AzurAurora"], on becoming this month's Member of the Month! :D You're an incredibly kind person, always fun to talk to, and a very skilled Writer. I personally am glad that you decided to stick around for as long as you have, and I'm sure others feel the same.
    You're an awesome member and definitely deserved this. ^_^ Congrats again!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Congrats on MOTM Azur! You've been such a fantastic member recently and I'm happy to see you win for this month. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    My reign of terror has ended congrats Azur! you totally deserve this! You've been super nice and helpful around the forums and you've been doing an amazing job as a writer! Congrats!

4. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Well done, my friend. Enjoy your face being on the homepage for November ~

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Silver!! My friend, it's beautiful to see you up on the MOTM list at last. I hoped it would be you, and I'm glad to see I was right.

You have 30 days to use this spotlight - use it to the best of your ability!

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Congrats Azur! You have been a great help and a great member around Lake Valor! I hope you stick around for a long time :3 Congrats on Member of the Month, a much deserved title for you

7. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Congrats on being MOTM [member=AzurAurora]!! You deserve it! :)

8. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Congrats on MOTM, Azur! You definitely deserve it, it's really great to have you around! You've contributed a lot to LV and its community in the few months you've been around, and you winning MOTM is most definitely the reward you deserve!
    I hope to be friends with you for many more years :D

9. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I know I'm UBER late but still, COMGRATULATIONS AURA!!!

10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Thanks, everybody. I am so incredibly happy to have been given this honor! (and oh so late to respond whoops)