1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Kamoodle the Legendary Zapdos

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by kamoodle5, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    Okay, I'm not so much of a Zapdos, but feel free to ask me anything that's acceptable to the forums. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Are you team instinct?
    Why Zapdos, is it your fav legend or fav Pokémon ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    No, I am within none of those teams as I can't play Pokémon Go. If I could, I would definitely be a part of Team Instinct instead of Mystic (I assume that's the Articuno team).

Zapdos has been my favorite Pokémon since Pokémon Blue. Years ago, Zapdos helped me beat the Elite Four for the very first time, with a little assistance from Blastoise to take care of Bruno's Onixes. I believe it was also the first Pokémon to hit level 100.

DeathxVictory and Cadbberry like this.
  4. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    What's your favorite mythical creature (non-Pokémon)?

How did you first get into Pokémon?

What is/was your favorite school subject?

What's your favorite flavor of cake?

5. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    1.) I would say my favorite mythical creature are dragons. As a veteran WoW player, I've encountered and been fascinated by the different species of dragonkin I faced. In fact, back during the Burning Crusade expansion, I wanted to get one of the Netherdrake flying mounts and it took me two weeks to become exalted with the faction of Netherwing. That duration would've been mitigated a little if Hurricane Ike didn't roll in and kill the power for a couple days.

2.) I first developed my interest in Pokémon when my parents bought me the Pokémon Pikachu gigapet electronic in November of '98. Although it's simply a pedometer featuring Pikachu, I enjoyed walking that little rodent around on random trips. Then a buddy of mine introduced me to his Red version, allowing me to play with it for a bit to get my feet wet. He also owned a gaming magazine with information on the 150 Pokémon (Mew wasn't included), and I borrowed it briefly to print some photo-copies so I can have my own booklet. This was before the internet drastically evolved into this cyber-universe we're aware of nowadays, hence that was honestly my only viable information until I got my own Pokémon gaming guide for all English Kanto versions from Nintendo Power.

3.) My favorite school subject was really anything related to computers. I had a computer class every year from middle school til the end of my senior year, and before that I had computer elective classes which unfortunately didn't happen every single day as I desired. After I started learning computers, I was desperate to get one of my own. My classes during high school included Multimedia, Keyboarding, Web Design, and Photoshop.

4.) Oh, favorite flavor of cake... Tough one but I really love velvet cake and molten lava cake of any flavor.

6. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    What's your favourite sports anime?

Do you prefer spring, summer, autumn or winter, and why?

Are you a morning person or an evening person?

7. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    1.) I don't have a favorite sports anime. Pokémon has honestly been the only anime I watched.

2.) I would choose winter because I love the cold weather. Where I live, winters are normally quite mild and on "warm" days we get comfortable A/C temperatures. Snow events are very rare.

3.) I am more of an evening person. I like to sleep through the mornings.

8. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    what i your favorite legendary Pokémon?

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What's something you know much about and like to share your knowledge on that subject?

:: Do you have a favourite kind of insect? If so, which one is it and why?

:: Do you ever foresee yourself going beyond or away from Windows XP?

10. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    Definitely this yellow bird, although I also have a soft spot in my heart for Mew, Mewtwo and Articuno. I haven't played much of Pokémon games from generations 4 to 6 (I am still getting around with White 2), so I don't truly know which of those legendaries I cherish a lot.

When I developed my desire to own this as my dream car a few years ago, I delved deep into research to gain more knowledge on the DeLorean DMC-12. For those of you unaware of the name, it was the time machine in the "Back to the Future" series even though they used a total of six DeLoreans for all three movies. Anyway, their engines are in the rear instead of the front, about 6,000 of the original cars from 1981 to 1983 still exist today, and the car honestly hasn't gone extinct. There are a few active dealerships around the U.S. and the one nearest me has a large warehouse full of old car parts from over thirty years ago (like various pieces of the DeLorean's stainless steel skin). The very first DeLorean company started in Ireland so those parts were there originally, then when that place closed those parts were first moved to Chicago then finally Humble, Texas. The reason for those extra parts is they were planning to make more than the 8,000 DeLoreans they truly assembled but that business got shut down prematurely. Even if the DeLorean didn't have great engines back then, people have tried to make them better with today's technology and I am grateful for their motivation. I am still nowhere near the 25k bucks needed to buy a good DeLorean though.

(sorry for that wall of text. XD )

I was about to explain that the one creature I love tremendously as a child would be those pill bugs, except I just discovered they are not insects. Believe or not, an insect that everyone fears yet I find quite interesting would be the creepy roach. For some years, I've wondered about having a tank full of them like that kid did in "Problem Child 2", and I think they're kinda amazing to observe.

I don't think I'll ever get away from XP; the only time that will really happen is when this white behemoth of a tower dies and even so I have a backup. Since I can be so obsessed with older games, my Windows XP is the only machine that can handle them well. No one can force me away from XP.

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you enjoy questions of the form 'If you had a choice between A or B'?

:: Are you more of a leader or a follower?

:: How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll centre of a Tootsie Pop?

12. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    :: Do you enjoy questions of the form 'If you had a choice between A or B'?

Those type of questions are indeed difficult to answer sometimes, but you could say I enjoy the challenge of making the ultimate decision in things.

:: Are you more of a leader or a follower?

Although there have been occasions where it felt my leadership was needed, I never step up to the plate because of my high modesty. Because of this, I submit to just being a follower.

:: How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll centre of a Tootsie Pop?
    3. I still remember that old commercial. XD

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Do other people consider you 'old-school'?

:: Is there a book that you really like, or can't do without?

:: Have you ever tried to jump off of a swing while at the peak of its arc?

14. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    1.) Haven't had anybody on the internet or any multiplayer games call me an 'oldie' for knowing things from the 90's, but a couple years ago I received a comment from somebody who voiced their opinion on how old the movie "Galaxy Quest" was. That alone made me feel old and it was the first time I perceived myself as such.

2.) Since I'm being pushed into trying some programming to maybe land me a job in gaming or some computer stuff, my old Java books from college have been my saviors so far. This thick book in particular has all the basics I need.

3.) Believe me, that will scare the living daylights out of me. When I was younger, I couldn't even jump into a swimming pool or dive off the diving board due to this fear. My sister would have better courage than me. XD

15. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Do you have a favourite kind of meat? (That is, presuming you eat it)

Do you like board and/or card games?

How good are you at drawing?

16. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    1.) I would like to say it has to be salmon. When I finally got around to trying out fish years ago and my dad introduced me to salmon, I instantly fell in love.

2.) I won't say I hate either but I hardly play them anymore. I used to take my little Solitaire electronic with me to the bathroom and play with it whenever I'm answering nature's call. :P

3.) I believe I am fairly good at drawing, but my lack of confidence is what holds me back from doing any. I'm not good enough to draw something from my head and make it look as I want it.

17. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Do you like ostriches?

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Have you ever heard of, or played, the game of Jenga?

:: Is there anywhere that you have a lot of clutter?

:: What is the pointiest thing you've ever encountered?

19. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    I like ostriches. Not my most favorite animal but I always enjoyed having a tallstrider pet for my hunters in WoW, and they're similar creatures.

1.) Nope, neither for Jenga.

2.) Pretty much all the rooms in the second floor of my house are quite cluttered with their own junk. My bathroom especially gets piles of clothes whenever I'm too lazy to put them away or toss them in the laundry basket for later washing.

3.) Well, those vaccinations are only a single poke so it's nothing much compared to, say, being pricked by any species of cactus. The few pencil-neck cacti my mom has kept over the years especially is one unforgiving plant with its numerous little needles.

20. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Do you prefer apples or oranges?

What is the most sour thing you have ever eaten?

Have you ever walked into a glass door?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.