1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Trainer Rose, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trainer Rose

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.2
    I've been here a while but haven't posted till now. I like Pokémon, American Girl dolls and swimming. Hope to make some new friends here.

2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hi there, welcome back to Lake Valor! Glad you came on back :D If you wanna meet some new friends I suggest joining the Discord chat as a lot of members hang out and just chat in there! I hope I see you around and if you need any help then just let me know!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to the forum! It's nice to have you here. Hopefully you'll check around and see which of the sections suit you the best and find yourself a cosy area to discuss in. Have a lot of fun. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to LV Rose. Oh wow I used to have a couple of American Girl dolls when I was younger! I always thought it was fun to experiment with them and do some crazy braids. Swimming is also a fun activity to do... especially in a lake like Lake Valor lol. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.