1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Article The Games Biweekly 11 - 24 Nov

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Morgaine, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    This is [member='AzurAurora'] with the Games Biweekly. The upcoming two weeks are a bit more quiet than usual, not much is going to be released in terms of AAA-games. But I imagine that by the end of these two weeks, nobody is going to care much. We will be too absorbed in the newest Pokémon games.

As you all know, release dates differ between regions. I live in Europe and sometimes I miss North American or Japanese release dates. That is my fault, but I will try to include your region as well. [SIZE=10.5pt]This list will include mostly the big AAA games that will be released, like stuff from Ubisoft, Sony, Nintendo, Square Enix, EA, Microsoft, etc. Smaller games tend to fall off the radar, but I will try to catch them on my way. I will always include the consoles the game will be released on, the dates, and if I can, a trailer or a link to the trailer. [/SIZE]

The first game on the list is Dishonored 2. Dishonored 2 is the long-awaited sequel to Dishonored. In the sequel, you can play as Corvo Attanto, the silent protagonist of the first game, or as Emily Kaldwin, the overthrown Empress turned assassin. Both only have one goal in mind: regain the throne and kill the usurper witch. Both characters have their own skill sets and specialty. Emily can turn into a shadow, link people's fates together, and use Far Reach, which allows her to pull people and objects to her. Corvo retains most of his abilities from the first game, including the iconic Blink. Dishonored 2 will be released on November 11th worldwide, on PC, PlayStation 4, And Xbox One.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2JvtKTSWxU

The next game is Watch_Dogs 2. You are Marcus Holloway, hacker. Together with the hacker group DedSec, you are going to try to stop ctOS 2.0, the city's very advanced surveillance system. The reason why you are doing this is because you have been framed by the system ctOS 2.0 and are now a fugitive. Together with DedSec, you conduct missions. These missions can be done in many different ways, but every time you successfully close the mission, more people will start to believe in your cause. Stop ctOS 2.0 and the mastermind behind it. Watch_Dogs 2 will have two worldwide releases. The first is on November 15th for the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One. The second is on November 29th for the PC version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GIVVsTKTLg

Another first-person shooter makes its way onto the list. This time it is a game I have had the dubious honor of playing at Gamescom 2016 behind the scenes: Killing Floor 2. This game is made for shooting zombies in a team. Not to mention that it is the whole point of the game. You shoot zombies (called "Zed") wave after wave until all players simultaneously are unable to continue. Meaning that if you die and your teammates finish the wave, you get another chance. It is quite a challenging game and somehow still fun to play, even if I can't stand the sight of the Zeds myself. Killing Floor 2 will be released on November 18th for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCFiZFLf-Qk

And the last grand game on the list is Pokémon! There is a new region on the horizon. Starting next week, we are going to start a brand new adventure in the Alola region. Hopping from island to island, we will discover new Pokémon, see old ones in a new jacket, and grow strong bonds with these lovable critters. We will discover secrets and undergo hard trials to prove we are capable trainers from the start to the finish. Pokémon Sun and Moon will be released next week in all regions, except Europe, on November 18th on the Nintendo 3DS. Europe has to wait a bit longer; until November 23rd, to be exact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZcqvFtWyqI

Assassin's Creed - The Ezio Collection will be released on November 15th in North America and November 18th in Europe on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Amnesia: Collection will be released on November 22nd worldwide on the PlayStation 4.

Darksiders: Warmastered Edition will be released on November 22nd for the PlayStation 4, Wii U, and Xbox One.

This was [member='AzurAurora'] with this week's Games Biweekly! I will see you all next time!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Megarai111 likes this.