1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sylveon's Animation

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Skittyamcute, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Skittyamcute

Skittyamcute Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.3
    Just looking at Sylveon's animation makes me so happy! It's very beautiful and seems complex or at least it looks complex to me. I'm not sure where Sylveon jumps and spins in the air comes from. I usually see its attack animation as him standing with wind like effects on him or head butting. I was wondering if anyone knows how it moves that way or if anyone loves his animation like me?

2. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    The "ribbons in the wind" animation is kind of its special attack/boost thing I reckon, and the power its outputting causes the disturbance in the air. Best kinda Pokémon world logic for it I can come up with anyway. But yeah, I also like Sylveon's animations and Sylveon in general, it's one of my favorite Pokémon to use. I have been using one lately with a set that has Curse and it's neat how as Sylveon uses it its eyes go from wide blue smiley circles to angry and then back, neat little extra. With the ribbons and extra bits it does look kind of complex, different parts that move and flow all the time but I imagine that from a technical standpoint it's not any more complex than some other Pokémon that are seen moving in a flowing way constantly like Eelektross.

Don't know what you mean by the jumping and spinning, I don't remember ever seeing it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Skittyamcute likes this.
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I love it's animation, it is really elegant and gracefull, I think it was purpousful to show how it is speical because it is one of the first fairy types. I think in general it is just a cool way to show off the elegance of the Pokémon and try and draw in people to like it since people were kinda partical to it in release.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Skittyamcute likes this.
  4. Skittyamcute

Skittyamcute Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.3
    I remember Sylveon has an animation where its standing and the wind like effect is blowing its ribbon happens when its using dazzling gleam and the animation where it looks like its head butting is used when its using bite. There's another animation for Sylveon but I don't know how he activates it, unless each Pokémon has no more than 2 animation.

5. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    The closest thing to jumping and spinning I have seen myself is the way it can act in Amie. Never saw an acting battle animation that was other than those two you described. Are there videos of this spinny jump stuff?

6. Skittyamcute

Skittyamcute Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.3
    [sharedmedia=gallery:images:1074]

7. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Oh I see now. It might just be an extra thing for Sylveon when you play with it on the touch screen, I've never seen it do that in a battle. Pretty awesome animation though.

Skittyamcute likes this.
  8. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I am a huge lover of Sylveon!! Its my fav!! Its so so cute! In my opinion, Cutest Pokémon Ever Created award goes to Sylveon! Awe~ cuteness overloaded!!

9. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I do like Sylveon. It looks so graceful and adorable at the same time. Also, it's surprisingly strong. :D

10. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    I hoped that my eevee evolved into that cute, beautiful, and so adorable Sylveon instead of vaporeon....*Cherry's upset*

11. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    It's not possible to get Sylveon yet, just the three original evos at the moment :)

12. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    I know that we can't get Sylveon yet.
    So, I had Flareon in mind too.
    I am seriously so upset to get vaporeon. T_T

13. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    I love Sylveon's animation and Sylveon in general, and this is coming from a straight male. Sylveon is just too cool!

14. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Sylveon's animation is quite adorable. Pokémon Amie made me love it even more, however, just because of all the little things that can happen. The adorableness level...IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!
    #MissingNo