1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

LF: Trustworthy Trade Evolution Help

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Dusty, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    So yesterday I was lucky enough to get a shiny Scyther, and I would like to evolve it up to a neat shiny Scizor. It's all ready to go, I just need somebody trustworthy to trade with to evolve and then give it back since with one system I can't trade with myself. It's on my Pokémon Y game which I just restarted a few weeks ago so I don't have much to offer in return as thanks, but you can have that playthrough's Yveltal if you happen to need it for the Dex or want an extra or something.

I'd appreciate any help I can get.

FC is 5387-2178-7281

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'm happy to help, although I've got Omega Ruby so not sure if it'll work (Not too positive on the trading stuff) but yeah, just give me a shout whenever you want to trade

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Yeah it will work just fine! I'll just need to know your FC so I can add you. Also thanks.

4. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Oh yeah forgot that lol, it's 1135-1470-0750

5. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Awesome. All added, I'll send the request (name will be Dustiva)